Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Hoo

Modern Victorian Theme@greenleaf, Less Is More

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

qnt2.jpg

e1rs5.jpg

v2ajg.jpg

The curtain is not in pic but its cheaper than custom made. Similar design will cost $1300, for the one I bought its abt $200 plus with 2 layers and with beads

Think overall its still a good purchase from TaoBao.

For lights there is always a risk of breaking (Did you ask Peeka to do a check when it arrive at their Warehouse ? )

Cool u starting shipping in stuff before you collect keys? haha.. i dont have space to store or i order after collect keys. Good buy for the bedside table. Im going for 2nd batch of taobao too..
buying 1 sofa side table and some cute stuff.

Yes, the lights are from taobao, depends on which agent u use, peeka shld be ok, for the ones broken I join bulk purchase so can't replace.

Charisong was trying to test out if the quality of the items are ok and turn out gd. I already start packing, as my current hse is near (one street across as I live at 700+, so can move items over by hand once Reno is done..

Personally I will advise people who buy lights to use Peeka and remind them to check for you when it reaches their warehouse.

(*Note : Ask seller not to crate it so Peeka can check for you, you can request Peeka to bubble wrap and crate it after that)

For other items, you can use other forwarders who offer better rates.

(*Juz my 2 cents worth and hope it helps)

• Like 1

I think taobao is a good place to source for cheaper items...if it is expensive items, my own personel fear is that I may regret when the actual product come in and it is same as the picture but not what I have imagined..

Edited by CuGu

I ninja into my own unit on sat, it's not open to public yet..

vs1b.jpg

The roof top car park from master room view

7zud3.jpg

The park still under construction, can be viewed from living room.

8nk5.jpg

Can see Tampines one shopping from living room

Anyone using flicker and how to post image directly, I can only see the link, saw some of u can post pic directly. My image shack account expired, have to pay if need to use

Updates:

Finally going to collect keys this Friday ! Have changed some designs posted. Will upload the new 3D pics soon :)

1. After you upload the picture.

2. Click on the picture to view it.

3. Bottom right got a download icon, click on it and select all sizes (It will bring you to a new page)

4. Choose the size you want, copy the picture URL

5. Come to RT post, click on the image tab and paste the link

Hope this helps