Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Xiej0007, I just PM-ed you for more info. Would really appreciate your reply. Thanks!

Hi Tootyful, I just pmed you the info. Wish you a fun reno journey ahead

Hihi!

Could you pm me the 3 ID u short list too and the detailed quote?

Thanks!

Realised many couples are now opting for vinyl flooring for the study area platform and bedrooms. Is it cheaper then homogeneous tiles?

will vinyl flooring hard to maintain?

Hihi!

Could you pm me the 3 ID u short list too and the detailed quote?Thanks!

Realised many couples are now opting for vinyl flooring for the study area platform and bedrooms. Is it cheaper then homogeneous tiles?

will vinyl flooring hard to maintain?

Hi Zen, in the end we are going ahead with parquet flooring as we are concern about the health issues after reading quite some articles and review from the US users.

For price wise, we can't remember the detail but impression is that the price about same range. Maintenance wise, reviews seem to indicate it is easier to maintain

Pmed you the 3 IDs

Here is the 2nd set of 3Ds...

We like the design of full-height shoe cabinet~

gallery_59873_360_75111.jpg

Only 1 wall shelf at sofa area and 2 boxes (1 square and 1 rectangular) at study area will be better. Prefer the first version of tv console without black glass pattern.

gallery_59873_360_463610.jpg

Kitchen

gallery_59873_360_11502.jpg

I like the colour combi of the cupboard. Nice~

gallery_59873_360_540103.jpg

At first dont like the white colour portion of the cupboard, but the look grows on me. It gives the common rooms 2 different distinct feel. Her highness dun like, but somehow convinced that she will follow my taste in the end. hahaha. anyway what's up with the chess board on the floor?

gallery_59873_360_389927.jpg

Compared to the above 2 common rooms, the MBR cupboard seems plain. Anyway, need to consult the ID if the cupboard look is do-able with the available laminate

gallery_59873_360_257635.jpg

My wife noticed some things which are not as discussed, and brought it up to the ID. We didnt even prompt him to re-do the images. He just immediately say will re-do all images and get back to us. Really feel that we meet a 贵人

To me, 3d images serve as a mean of communication, to facilitate the visualization of ideas. Agar agar about there can already la. But my meticulous wife being her meticulous self, can spot the differences. Luckily she is not my boss in the workplace. Heng ar~

Edited by Xiej0007

Commissioned two paintings around 3 weeks back.

1st painting is this one

gallery_59873_360_450265.png

and the 2nd one is our wedding shot

gallery_59873_360_20341.png

There are 3 naked walls in living room I must have paintings, i.e. Sofa wall, study area wall, and dining area wall.

The first one can be at study area

But realized that the second one can't be at sofa area or dining area cos it really feels weird... The paintings for these walls must be vibrant and colourful.

Maybe hang in the MBR lo.

Was looking through the paintings online when these two caught my eyes

I love this first painting so much... the crumble photo effect... the red umbrella and how it is tilted to shield the girl more... the reflection of the couple in the puddle of water... To sum it up, it gives a feeling of simple secured companionship

Maybe this painting is a regret that I cant fulfilled during that time in UW. It's winter, both the wind and the rain were at insane level. I brought the umbrella to your faculty only to be told that you are taking bus back with Deb. Best is that I left my wallet in the apartment and got to walk back myself. Pui..

gallery_59873_360_74789.jpg

Just love the way how they paint the trees. It seems that Viet artists like to paint trees this way. Got 2 similar paintings in my company with the exact style of painting.

gallery_59873_360_84782.jpg

Maybe your highness can get me a painting as a house warming gift?

Went to Krabi last week for a short getaway, and managed to get the following painting at a good price :)

The value added experience is to be able to speak to the original painter and therefore appreciate the art piece better.

Really respect those professions who can create tangible work from their own labour.

gallery_59873_360_204586.jpg

During the trip, the art dealer whom I am getting the previous two paintings emailed me saying that those are ready for collection. Will be collecting from him tmr, provided that I can make it back home before midnight (Finger-Crossed!). Below are the pictures from him on the two paintings

gallery_59873_360_71867.jpg

gallery_59873_360_126434.jpg

To be honest, I am not very satisfied with the third painting. The first painting from Krabi is my favourite, follow by the second one and the third one.

Maybe realism painting is just not for my liking. Maybe.. Hopefully.. I will change my mind when I see the actual painting.

Hopefully, all things will go well for the second half of the year, so that I can make a trip to Yangon in Dec to grab more good paintings.