Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Your 3D looks very nice! Very cosy theme. Can I ask from you your quote? My Yishun 5 room bto coming soon..

Have pmed you. What is ur bto project name? Happy reno :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We received letter from HDB stating that our key collection date is on 7th July.

Can't wait for the renovation to get started..

Congrats! It will be here v soon :)

• Like 2

Nice... I'm bookmarking this for my upcoming 5 room reno! I like your theme... not that Scandi/ Rustic that most people here are getting crazy about. LOL

Nice... I'm bookmarking this for my upcoming 5 room reno! I like your theme... not that Scandi/ Rustic that most people here are getting crazy about. LOL

Haha our style is cosy style. Anything we like is our style. :)

Received my paintings from Liam about 1 week plus ago.

Will take my word back. The realism painting is upz. The pics wont do it justice. Must really see the actual piece to appreciate the craft.

Shun bian ask him to help me stretch frame the other two paintings I have. The work and price are pretty decent. Next time can just buy paintings overseas without bringing back the frame anymore :)

Due to my unpredictable work hour, I been giving Liam some unreasonable last minute request. Nevertheless he is still patient and sincere in dealing with me. Appreciated :)

gallery_59873_360_5681.jpg

gallery_59873_360_51891.jpg

gallery_59873_360_16706.jpg

gallery_59873_360_72487.jpg

Finally received the keys today :)

Inspect for defects with our ID follow by the the submission of the defects form to the service centre. Longest they need to turnaround is maximum 2 weeks. After which our reno can start proper

The defects we found are the standard ones such as scratches on the doors, spoilt window stopper, cracked/incomplete mosaic.

Next homework we need to do is to get the cement screed, decide the fridge/tv/washing machine/hood &hob/downlights. Get it done within 2 weeks.

gallery_59873_3_54901.jpg

Living Room

gallery_59873_3_15193.jpg

gallery_59873_3_357.jpg

gallery_59873_3_2723.jpg

gallery_59873_3_25038.jpg

Hi! We are neighbour of the same unit number but different floor. hahaha. by the way, I am planning to get curtains from here www.11november.com.sg. the lady said that if we do mass purchase we can get really low price. she did mass purchase for 4 room at yishun vista, all in only $750. would you like to join me in the bulk purchase?

Hi Happysunday, thanks for the lobang!

But my friend is helping us to settle the binds/curtains, so we will give the bulk purchase a miss.

By the way, how you know our unit no? :)