Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peanut888

3 Room Hdb Bto Reno (Modern Scandi Theme)

Thanks to renotalk forum people and many bloggers to have posted their renovation adventure online, i have learnt so much over the past year and i would like to share my experience with you as i go along. :sport-smiley-018:

Currently my unit is under going retification works since 5th may as there are alot to be done.. :angry2:

My theme is modern scandinavian theme.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For my budget, i aim to keep it below $25k for all reno works including electrical. wish me luck! :deal:

Here's a list of what i need to get done:

Kitchen

white/cream granite top

cabinet top and bottom on one side

hacking of service yard

build in oven in tall unit

White powder coated window grills

Sliding kitchen windows

Clear tempered glass kitchen door (frameless)

Living room

Tv + computer console

shoe rack beneath openet

Install aircon sys 3

L box for whole of living and dining area

2 ceiling fans with light kit

MBR + bed room

Floor to ceiling cabinet,

wall mount fan

Toilet

vanity set in both toilets

mirror cabinet in both toilets

shower curb in both toilet

Edited by Peanut888

• Like 1

Thanks all for the warm welcome! :D

My renovation haven't started but I'm experiencing some hiccups already.

1. Rectification works is still on going for 2nd week.. And going into 3rd week...

2. Floor plan: PE needed the floor plan in PDF and I only have the hard copy. Made 5-6 phone calls to HDB and finally 1 person managed to have me the simplest solution. Just pay $5 to get the PDF version online.

3. Last min one contractor at night inform me that they won't be taking up my project as my case is too SMALL when I have confirmed almost everything!! Even more gek sim as it is a friend. Those who wants to know which to avoid firm just PM me. But I won't post here coz I do not wish to break his rice bowl..

4. Singpost (wat's new..) delayed the shipment of some of my lights for additional 3 weeks without a proper explanation. They claimed my parcel was damaged but we finally receive it, it was not.

Pray hard the rest of the Reno will go smoothly! Po pi po pi

@kstoh: I no scanner.. :(

Had the impression that I can get from Hdb.. Wasn't expecting it to be so... Not so direct.

Yes! I will! I'm still waiting for the retification works to be completed.. Zzz

I'll be posting my taobao lighting loots and my kraus kitchen sink once I have chance to open and check~~

Did you order kraus kitchen sink via Amazon? May I know what size and how much did you pay for? And how much is the shipping fee?

Thanks!

Hi snowdew,

I bought the Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl and paid about s$530. You are getting it too?

We are 3 roomer & have experienced the same thing whereby ID choose & pick project size. After meeting them at site & tell them that we are gg for industrial theme, do not want standard stuff like ceiling & console but replaced by bricks wall, some hacking etc, the ID just MIA & don even bother to quote...