Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peanut888

3 Room Hdb Bto Reno (Modern Scandi Theme)

Hi janesuah! did you engage a PE?

BTW, my approval took a record of 2 days! But the usual timing should be 1-2wks.

As for the room size, to my dismay, the actual dimensions are SMALLER then the floor plan! I reckon my floor area is less then 65m2 lo... zzzzz

Yup need PE chop! Wow.. 2 days only! thats great.. I think mine is the usual 1-2wks for living room + bedroom hacking.

Btw, why do you hack the service yard? I do think it makes the kitchen bigger, but I have concerns about the smell on clothings..

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I envy many 3roomer's living room in this forum...all of you have almost over 6400 in size for living room.. mine is only 5400.. I dont get how does that equate to the same floor area of 65m2. :(:(

65 sq m = 699.54 sq ft.

As for the room size, to my dismay, the actual dimensions are SMALLER then the floor plan! I reckon my floor area is less then 65m2 lo... zzzzz

Floor plan area is measured from centre of wall to centre of wall. The actual tiled area is smaller.

Yup need PE chop! Wow.. 2 days only! thats great.. I think mine is the usual 1-2wks for living room + bedroom hacking.

Btw, why do you hack the service yard? I do think it makes the kitchen bigger, but I have concerns about the smell on clothings..

oh.. my kitchen is very small and i dont like the idea of a service yard.

I'm okay with the smells.. because i don't intend to do alot of frying and i have a dryer. :)

65 sq m = 699.54 sq ft.

Floor plan area is measured from centre of wall to centre of wall. The actual tiled area is smaller.

ah... icic~~ Was told that my wall aren't straight too.. =(

Hi, pmed you the contractor details.

Hi, mind to share your contractor's details and also your quote? My email is e_von23@yahoo.com.my

TIA!

Hi, pmed you the contractor details.

Hi Peanut, can pm me your contractor's details? TIA

i like how the plumber removed my sink v cleanly, even the stuffs on the floors are removed!.

x3dcat.jpg

And bought my extentable dinning table.. and they are having great singapore sale!! Just love the colour and most imptly, the ease of extending it! Pic here is taken from the showroom.

28l702s.jpg

Edited by Peanut888