Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WengLinJie

Hdb Resale 3-Room, Thung's

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Week 5, Wednesday

2 days of hacking done. Yesterday the new neighbour staying right below my flat called HDB to complain that things are falling from their ceiling. -.-" Can anyone tell me should I buy a gift to visit and apologize?

Air-con installation date was wrong again. Close my eyes, take deep breath. Dont F anyone up yet. A 10-weeks renovation squeezed 5-weeks, just hoping that nothing is half-done.

*worried*

Week 5, Wednesday

2 days of hacking done. Yesterday the new neighbour staying right below my flat called HDB to complain that things are falling from their ceiling. -.-" Can anyone tell me should I buy a gift to visit and apologize?

Air-con installation date was wrong again. Close my eyes, take deep breath. Dont F anyone up yet. A 10-weeks renovation squeezed 5-weeks, just hoping that nothing is half-done.

*worried*

LinJie, im try to complete my 4rm resell reno before 7th mth too! God bless us that things are able to complete on time. Im texting my contractor everyday for updates. I think he's starting to regret taking up my project. Lol...

As for ur neighbor, go say hi and apologize 1st. Get ur ID to patch things back for them. After u move in, invite them for ur housewarming? Thats what i plan to do for my neighbors, although i didnt receive any complained. But can build up relationships with them.

Week 6.

Toilet tiles are up. Kitchen Concrete Base is done. Everything is so freaking small. -.-". Last Evening we had out electrician to run through and finalize with the lighting points and sockets. I will be away from SG 26june-13july. Almost everything would be completed by then. Feels so worried. **sigh**

Air-con trucking failed. Expected my ID to be smart enough. :dunno: Teach me how to leave my bed and dressing the table against the wall. :help:

Ultimate emo. :jawdrop: Changing away the original ID was a wrong move or sticking to the same firm a wrong move? What is the point of 3D drawings? The depth of the false ceiling, the length of the gypsum board, and my "white" color wall. :bangwall:

Teach me what is give and take? I closed my eyes a little too much or is it all "suay-ness" of renovation?

My furniture-s are coming in this Saturday and I am filled with worries.

Ultimate emo. :jawdrop: Changing away the original ID was a wrong move or sticking to the same firm a wrong move? What is the point of 3D drawings? The depth of the false ceiling, the length of the gypsum board, and my "white" color wall. :bangwall:

Teach me what is give and take? I closed my eyes a little too much or is it all "suay-ness" of renovation?

My furniture-s are coming in this Saturday and I am filled with worries.

Oh no what happened? Hang in there, I hope everything will be sorted out fine eventually.

is that yr bedroom? why is the aircon there?

He says " the trunking has to cater for outflow of water thats why has to run low"

Sigh.. What can I do? Cant be undo.

He says " the trunking has to cater for outflow of water thats why has to run low"

Sigh.. What can I do? Cant be undo.

maybe you should insist the aircon trunking to be re-run. we just installed aircon at my father place, we have no trunking running above the skirting. my mil place aircon was done donkey yrs ago, and she do have her trunking like urs. quite a pain when u cant push the bed against the wall. with the gap, u will have to dust the trunking every now and then.

another way is to get ur ID box up the whole recess area. and since it is his mistake, he will have to pay for it. but that will take up a bit of your space.

will you be able to move in before 7th month?

You can rerun the Aircon piping but I doubt will have much use as it means you need to run the piping to the opposite side due to the placement of the Aircon.

If you change the placement of the Aircon unit, you can achieve better trunking.

However note that both option will cost quite a bit.

• Like 1

maybe you should insist the aircon trunking to be re-run. we just installed aircon at my father place, we have no trunking running above the skirting. my mil place aircon was done donkey yrs ago, and she do have her trunking like urs. quite a pain when u cant push the bed against the wall. with the gap, u will have to dust the trunking every now and then.

another way is to get ur ID box up the whole recess area. and since it is his mistake, he will have to pay for it. but that will take up a bit of your space.

will you be able to move in before 7th month?

how can i say its the ID fault when i am not around to supervise because I am not in sg? and the air-con location I agreed but i didnt know the trunking was going to be this way.

dun think i am able to. I still need to move my things in.

You can rerun the Aircon piping but I doubt will have much use as it means you need to run the piping to the opposite side due to the placement of the Aircon.

If you change the placement of the Aircon unit, you can achieve better trunking.

However note that both option will cost quite a bit.

do u know the estimated price? I dont think I can sleep well thinking of the ugly trunking.

GUESS what happened today?

MY FLOORING turns out to be a "mistake due to mis-communication"

AND "I WOULD HAVE HELP IF I SAID EARLIER. WAHHH!!!! I CAN CRY INSTANTLY LEH!!! If they haven lay the flooring how are they going to send me the picture of the beautiful done flooring "only with the wrong colour."

And TELL ME I might like it?! Kind me only can vent all my frustration on forum instead on them.

SO UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!