Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarkWingZ

Construction Of Our Little Estimo's Nest

I wanna buy the 904 55inch. But they are clearing down stocks and most places have sold out already. Sony is good! Their colours are simply more natural. Despite the fact that they use the Samsung panels, but sony did adjustments to the colours to make it better.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wanna buy the 904 55inch. But they are clearing down stocks and most places have sold out already. Sony is good! Their colours are simply more natural. Despite the fact that they use the Samsung panels, but sony did adjustments to the colours to make it better.

oopsS, mine is the W904 model =x bought that time when they having promotion giving free PS4. they also mention that they can't hold the stock as they need to clear storage for new model. Now the TV sitting in my parents home.... :wacko:

Great lock :good:

Thank Songz

Some of the reno photos......

Due to the stupid HDB layout, we hack away the wall between master and common bedroom in order to have space for our wardrobe...

1xqme.jpg

ngown.jpg

fupe.jpg

5kp9.jpg

t3c2i.jpg

a must hv for scandinavian theme - craftbrick!! We purchase the craftstone from neighbour country and ask contractor to lay. Budget cut down by 30% - 50% =D

Edited by DarkWingZ

oopsS, mine is the W904 model =x bought that time when they having promotion giving free PS4. they also mention that they can't hold the stock as they need to clear storage for new model. Now the TV sitting in my parents home.... :wacko

I want to get the 904 but they can't keep for me as well. I can only take delivery in sept

Anyway another question abt the gas heAter. How does it work? I will need to arrange directly with citygas? Do they charge for installation

Anyway another question abt the gas heAter. How does it work? I will need to arrange directly with citygas? Do they charge for installation

I also having the same problem during initial stage when sourcing for furniture, when saw good deal they can't hold for us in the end we have to give up. My wife and i have been changing design over and over again because cannot get the furniture (with good deal of course =p)

For CityGas, there are 2 ways of doing.

1) If you have your SP account setup, you can order the gas heater over the phone and they will charge it into your SP bill. $80 for installation and $3xx for the heater.

2) If you does not have SP Account, you will need to visit their showroom at Somerset or Woodlands.

I took the second option as we wanted to see how the heater look like. I went down to Somerset outlet. Basically there are three type of heat meant for HDB (they have other for condo or private house) We went for the cheapest one as all three is having the same function except the other two (more expensive one) have cut off function which we felt is not necessary. I can't remember if you can make an appointment with them on the spot or you need to call to arrange appointment. As my house is not ready at that time i got the number and make the appointment at a later stage. There is a promote as well during my purchase that the $80 installation fee is been waive off. Not sure if the promote is still on.

nice layout you have there! can share with me your id contact

Hi Eelnaes, your T-blog seem to have many of our neighbour =D haha~ sourcing for ID is a headache process especially when you need to repeat the same old thing over and over again to different ID. I draft out an email stating all the requirement/items that i wish to have and ask the ID to quote before meeting them. I also did include in the measurement as well so that all ID is quoting base on the same quantity to have a more actual quotation. Have PM you on the contact of my ID.

Just a heads up, the $80 installation charge waived is for the city gas piping to heater.

If using city gas for cooking hob, there will be another $120 installation charge for the gas piping to hob and the activation fee reflected in the SP bill the month after installing the city gas machine :)

Anw, no prior appt needed to head down to city gas office, just take a queue number upon reaching.

Some other purchases....

82vn.jpg

Wanted to get haiku fan but it is way too expensive.

Hence we go for Crestar Swift Air for living room... Although price is abit high if compare to Fanco/ KDK but the wind really strong.

jgin.jpg

Crestar Icol series for 3 rooms =)

si09l.jpg

Blanco Sink from Hoe Kee!

There is always got cok up during renovation.

One of the most frustrated things happened through the whole reno - our blanco sink edge was crack.

We didn’t really go check the basin after delivery and after carprenty installation and we were only informed by the worktop guys while they doing their installation. So we dont know this is at whose fault and nobody will admit as well.

Luckily I took a picture after carpentry installation and I zoom in the pic and see, the basin looks like in good condition and have no crack line.

So I whatsapp the photo to my ID, he is good enough to absorb the cost himself and compensate us a new basin.

1qy8.jpg

4yftm.jpg

But what frustrated me is the quality of the sink.

I did check with the blanco dealer, they said to certain extent, the sink will crack if we knock it with hammer irregardless it is made of 80% of granite.

Abit regret for choosing this brand, as it dont have warranty..

Should have go for other not so well known brand but at least got warranty..