Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rose38

My Second Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Buy buy buy. We bought is solid brass lamp and now trying our best to restore its shine.

73641DD2-DB51-43FC-9E1F-429F8BEDDA92_zps

Edited by Rose38

Maybe you can share with us the floor plan and area?

We bought an old condo that didn't come with one. Contractor had to measure for us.

Looking good so far! I like your armchairs and marble flooring- the only marble I was allowed by my other half in our house is the kitchen and vanity tops lol. Looking forward to more updates on your reno! :)

Marble for living is in progress. It's turning out really gorgeous.

78D560F0-4A55-4B11-A1D8-AA80A4F0A74F_zps

Then again, dry laying for our inspection for the 2 toilets.

E5A6BABF-4D98-4DE1-A8A8-42CCF62253FF_zps

Edited by Rose38

Looking good so far! I like your armchairs and marble flooring- the only marble I was allowed by my other half in our house is the kitchen and vanity tops lol. Looking forward to more updates on your reno! :)

Thanks! Hope your Reno is going well too. We have had marble for past 12 years in our current flat and we love the look and feel.

Went out on my own to purchase sanitary ware. Went to balestier first but was put off by the pricing. Don't understand why they will list $700 plus for a WC and then after some haggling drop to $500 plus throw in a basin. After 2 shops, I left the area.

Went to royal Fanco next. And was immediately attracted to the wc and basin package. The lady boss does not disc readily, only gave some rounding down later. But still very pleased with the fuss free shopping experience.

Esp like this rain shower set for $290. Anyone can tell me reasonable or not huh?

A2129FC4-494D-428A-A5DF-23F5A7EF33DB_zps

Got this wc for $320 plus a basin.

BCF104B3-1837-4F67-860A-254E71CE6A8F_zps

Edited by Rose38

I bought my carysil sink there. Good price and service. Why did you not go to hoe kee?

I wanted to! But just ran out of stamina, lol. Oh well.

The marble for one of the toilet is up and it's so gorgeous. I stayed on after the workers left to take photos and touch and feel

84F991F2-7A7B-41E8-ACA3-CF2D9978D056_zps

Edited by Rose38

• Like 1

Contractor dry laid the marble for our inspection yesterday.

61380A9F-2A28-4D62-A94F-749573F3B1FF.jpg

Hi,

The marble is gorgeous. Congrats!

Can you PM me where you purchase the marble? Is it through your Id or any particular shop where you choose the marble. Also would be good to know the cost psf of the marble.

Was shopping around and chanced upon this wall light which I thought is pretty suitable to put above the mirror in the bathroom. Listed $168. Then sales lady said comes with 30% disc. While we still haggling she found out only this piece display set left. I just pluck a price out of thin air and offer $50. And I got it lol.

AEBA3800-BBFA-4102-9D4B-D81C2B5850E5_zps

Edited by Rose38

Hi,

The marble is gorgeous. Congrats!

Can you PM me where you purchase the marble? Is it through your Id or any particular shop where you choose the marble. Also would be good to know the cost psf of the marble.

Hi, have pm you after checking with my friend. Edited by Rose38