Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hiccup

While on my business trip, I got a whatsapp from C telling me that the workers accidentally painted the brick wall. Sian.. He asked if I ok to take this or he can redo all again for me! Dilemma. .. What do u guys prefer?

33778E7D-93BA-4405-90E7-300B47B3B9A9_zps

This comes with the toshiba lights.. I think ard $170-$180. Can't remember the exact

Lights update...

All delivered...

2483FC38-9CF0-49CE-B30D-E8BC42173545_zps

may i ask how much is this bracket ?

• Like 1

This comes with the toshiba lights.. I think ard $170-$180. Can't remember the exact

Lights update...

All delivered...

2483FC38-9CF0-49CE-B30D-E8BC42173545_zps

may i ask how much is this bracket ?

Hello, I am not sure. I b

Bianzi is your Joven water heater tank the energy efficient model? How to tell ah? I want to get the same model too!!

Hello, I am not sure. I bought this under the recommendation of C. He strongly recommended this brand...

Bianzi is your Joven water heater tank the energy efficient model? How to tell ah? I want to get the same model too!!

hello me is new home owner so v excited looking at all of these pics of setting up a new home...

r u looking for a water heater? bought already? i have not...Was thinking of getting an Ariston storage heater, also energy efficient, and since its from Italy - shd b quite steady too hot! :good:

Hiccup

While on my business trip, I got a whatsapp from C telling me that the workers accidentally painted the brick wall. Sian.. He asked if I ok to take this or he can redo all again for me! Dilemma. .. What do u guys prefer?33778E7D-93BA-4405-90E7-300B47B3B9A9_zps

I prefer the original state. But i think it wld be good if you can see the white bricks yourself before making a decision. Photos can be deceiving...

C said he arranged for his workers to come back tomorrow to hack and redo Liao. So going back to original state. Hope it turn out nice .... Fingers crossed ...

I prefer the original state. But i think it wld be good if you can see the white bricks yourself before making a decision. Photos can be deceiving...

Wah thats really quite a bit of work to redo. (brick wall) sian. I kinda liked the white look though. But the original one is cosier. :)

I think i just love brick

He won't be charging me extra as it is the mistake of his workers .. Just that I can imagine I will not be getting any discount from him when the job is complete.. Cos his margin is absorbed by this rework that he has to do... So indirectly affects me .. Haha.. Lights installation on mom... Hope nothing goes wrong... It is so scary when u are not around to supervise

i like the original bricks! but wah, the workers made such a big mistake. hopefully your contractor not charging u extra.

Redone brick wall completed... pics from C... but somehow it doesn't feel right... the bricks looks a bit dirty.... i wonder if those were the workers' hand prints and there is too much of the pinkish beige tiles used...

hope the real thing turns out ok... can't wait to get back... i think C will kill me if i decide to paint it white if it turns out too ugly... he said he burnt a big hole redoing this wall for me :(

A799ECE9-0EE8-4B8F-873E-58970DDC0349_zps

Rainshower up!

926E7478-C679-4C06-8293-F93E66F21CD9_zps