Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovescandi

Ideal Scandinavian 4Rm Bto In Anchorvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pardon me trying to understand the extra freight charges. Did your TB agent or seller charged you the additional domestic freight fees? As far as I know, the domestic fees are stated by the seller before you check out.

Appreciate your clarification.

Hi love scandi,
can you pm me the contact of contractor J?
He does 3D drawings as well?
How much is your quotation?
Thanks in advance! :)

Pardon me trying to understand the extra freight charges. Did your TB agent or seller charged you the additional domestic freight fees? As far as I know, the domestic fees are stated by the seller before you check out.

Appreciate your clarification.

Hi Sharon,

I've PM-ed you Contractor J's contact and quote - I believe his 3D drawing is outsourced as I requested him for it however I feel that its not necessary since what he promised turned out to be exactly the same as what I thought. Its really up to individual preference! As for TB, I didn't ship direct from seller so I have no clue how much is domestic shipping. Domestic shipping is charged to my agent and he charges me directly accordingly. I hope this helps!

Hello, I'm not very good with the technical details, my hubby is so I can't really explain how it is done but I'm sure it can be done since there are so many people doing feature wall. By the way, half of my brick wall is a box up to align the brick wall with my sofa so the electrician was supposed to run the concealed wiring in the box up.

Bricks from Taobao is extremely cheap but domestic shipping is the hidden cost and its quite expensive IMO.

Hi Lovescandi,

May i know how much is the "domestic shipping is the hidden cost" that you mentioned? Im considering getting it and ask oops to send over ;)

Thank you

Hi Lovescandi,

May i know how much is the "domestic shipping is the hidden cost" that you mentioned? Im considering getting it and ask oops to send over ;)

Thank you

Hi there, I didn't know how much domestic shipping would cost to send over to Oops warehouse in GZ so I was only informed after it reaches their warehouse however I heard from other buyers that it is possible to find out domestic shipping beforehand if you speak to the seller and agree on the domestic shipping price.

Hope this helps!

Today's Updates:

Contractor J came over with his workers to get them to fix up my toilet acrylic panels. As many of you know, the new BTOs these days come with those checkered see through panels to hide the water pipes. Contractor J converted them into acrylic panels instead and inserted T5 lighting and the ambience was powered up 10x :thumbs up:

gallery_62588_461_55930.jpg

My painting was also completed - whole house is painted white with all the skirting + door frames painted black - loved it! I also realised I haven't posted a photo of my dining lamps from TB :

gallery_62588_461_126360.jpg

Today they also sent the new shoe cabinet doors and the finishing+workmanship was really great! Hubby and I was overjoyed when we saw the final outcome right beside our brickwall :D:D

gallery_62588_461_86536.jpg

Looking better than the previous design? :P

Hi there, I didn't know how much domestic shipping would cost to send over to Oops warehouse in GZ so I was only informed after it reaches their warehouse however I heard from other buyers that it is possible to find out domestic shipping beforehand if you speak to the seller and agree on the domestic shipping price.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Lovescandi. .. actually I was asking roughly how much u paid for the domestic charges and hidden cost as you mentioned that it's quite a lot.... I just wanna agar agar get a benchmark based in the amount of craftbricks u laid on that wall.... Thank ya

Thanks! Your bathroom acrylic panels really inspired me!

Now i can cover up and save the bath steam from going up and forming lots of mould colonies in the pipes