Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Fred, i'm getting my keys at rivergrove soon. could you share you ID contacts and quotes. Much appreicate!

Hi Freb!

Congrats on your new place!

I think I am staying in the same stack as you... haha

Can I also check with you how did you manage to get HDB to do the free screeding for you?

Thanks!

Hi PMed.

Zen_zen ur message is full

Hi Freb,

Can you share with me who to contact to get the complimentary cement screed and hw to appeal for it please?

May I check if I intend to do tiling for the whole unit, if hdb do the cement screed, will my tiler need to use the pre mix cement screed again when they do tiling next time? Many thanks in advance please!

Hi Freb,

Can you share with me who to contact to get the complimentary cement screed and hw to appeal for it please?

May I check if I intend to do tiling for the whole unit, if hdb do the cement screed, will my tiler need to use the pre mix cement screed again when they do tiling next time? Many thanks in advance please!

Hi u can just write to HDB General enquiry email, they will refer to ur HDB officer.

HDB contractor will use prepacked screed to do for you. as for ur tiler, they will need to use prepack starting 1st june.

Please note that the free screeding is only for ur vinyl or laminate flooring, it's not for ur contractor to save on screed n lay tiles on it. If HDB find out they will fine u.

I'll pm u the appeal email :) good luck

Edited by Freb

Due to Freb sample appeal email,i manage to get my FOC cement screeding for my home ,sent email got reply in 4 days,sent the form got it approved in 2 days and liase with the contractor and cement screeding done less than a week after confirmation with contractor.

Did living + 3 rooms and need to top up cement as HDB give 40mm only and as i will be using 0.5mm vinyl .

Kopi $$ for the contractor for the top up and his worker did a good and neat job.Cement and sand proportion is quite good. Not much lopsided area when my vinyl installer came to do site survey. In the end save $2.8k . :good::good:

Edited by Freakerz

congratz freakerz, looking forward to ur reno :)

Due to Freb sample appeal email,i manage to get my FOC cement screeding for my home ,sent email got reply in 4 days,sent the form got it approved in 2 days and liase with the contractor and cement screeding done less than a week after confirmation with contractor.

Did living + 3 rooms and need to top up cement as HDB give 40mm only and as i will be using 0.5mm vinyl .

Kopi $$ for the contractor for the top up and his worker did a good and neat job.Cement and sand proportion is quite good. Not much lopsided area when my vinyl installer came to do site survey. In the end save $2.8k . :good::good:

congratz, looking forward to ur reno!

Looking good with your progress Fred! Can share with me ur id contact and breakdown of quotation, pls? Many tks!

congratz freakerz, looking forward to ur reno :)

Thanks man,will do a T blog when i have the time..lol

Good luck on ur ongoing reno.

Edited by Freakerz