Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjstorm

Young Fengshui Master

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kalimantan, don't act and behave like a smart alex.. it jus shows you are so Old School..Go google his name and you will be able to see his profiles.

I just want to know any comments if anyone has engage him before.. Simple as that.

If you have nothing better to say on whatever topics ppl post, just SHUT UP..

no. I never heard him before.

Have you heard a fs master named tom dick harry ?

If you want pple to comment, provide more details than just a general name.

Hi 'Alec', better tiam tiam. :notti:

I locate no 'Seldan Lim' but found 'selden limo service' :help::dunno: My search engine too old?

I went to skillon, I choose the topic which have been bothering me, see its explanation:

All about different ppls have same bazi. I explained before about the '2hr' interval where quite many babies could have been 'produced' during the same yy/mm/dd, 2 hr interval in same time zone. Twins is of classic example: Can they have 'the same fate/luck/events....." if not, what are the problems of bazi methodology?

Theoretically, same set of bazis MUST lead to same conclusions..., otherwise bazi methodology is meaningless and can be anything and everything and therefore nothing.

See what this SKILLON says:

Same BaZi birth chart but different destiny
Thursday, 29 July 2010
8182 viewers.

Have you ever wonder why many people that are having the same date and time of birth are having a different destiny? Many are having the same BaZi Four Pillars of Destiny but are living in totally different paths.

For example, two guys with the same BaZi chart, one know that he is going to make a lot money in a particular year but the other have no clue about his luck, the outcome will be totally different. Another example, two ladies having the same BaZi and they are suppose to give birth in a particular year, but under some circumstances, one of them choose abortion, this is her will or human luck.

There may have different destiny because of the fact that they have

1. different parents, including different socio-economic characteristics,

2. different country with different political and economically influences,

3. different conception time and different conception locations which falls under difference fengshui influences,

4. different geographic areas: a person lacking of water and water represent his auspicious will do better in a colder region; or a person will perform better in a cold region is his chart is too hot.

5. different birth environments,

6. different birth order: one may be the first born while the other the 4th kid in the family,

7. different names, this will affect to some extend,

8. different Feng Shui environments when growing up,

9. different regional earth luck

10. different karma credit balance spilled over from previous life times,

11. different social networks as interactions or exchange of energies with different social groups will give rise to different life experience and opportunities and hence different destinies,

12. their own choosing which will lead to different outcomes,

13. one of the most important factor is “not knowing his/her luck cycle” and make wrong decisions at the wrong time.

The above is only a few of the reasons why same BaZi chart produces different person.

So many 'it depends'....so next time when you have your bazi analysed, do you think fsm will know and consider the above 'buts' ?....

anyway, these 'buts' are nothings but disclaimers having the effects - if 'bo chun' have yourself responsible, don't blame me. :good:

Edited by bepgof

知到底有何用?

The more I know, the less i understand - from bottom of my heart. Why like that?

My limited perspective gained exploring the history of China. In short:

- In the beginning we have 易, which was and still is about nature.

- And then we have 儒家 and 道家, who both embraced 易. And so from 儒家 we have 十翼, from 道家 太极.

- And 儒家 won the acceptance of Imperial Court at the reign of 汉武 and dominated the scholastic system over the next thousand of years.

- From 道家, 道教 was evolved.

- Some researchers, and some FSMs traced the evolution of modern 风水 to 道教. Ancient 风水 only covered burial ground, not house for the living.

- 道教 as you know, talks about immortality 长生不死 therefore it 不信天命. So it is not a coincident that FSMs talk about 风水阵法, 破解 basically overcoming something that is supposedly fixed. (I am not saying that all FSMs are practicing 道教)

Regardless, everyone is free to pursue his or her belief.

Cheers!

5000 years in 1 page. http://www.asia-home.com/china/dyna.php

History repeats itself and there is no new thing under the sun.

About human destiny, i believed 'environmental dependency' more than 'DOB dependency' approach.

Every second, we response to environmental changes for survival/challenges or sustainability, which affect others then in turn 'feedback' in a close system.

The close system is a 'given', not incidentally created.

Things on planet earth happen in a close system, till a day it can't sustain, then we call it 'end of world'.

FS is the chinese philosophy approach in dealing with the nature environment, basically. This approach has been evolving from nature-human,human-human....

The Ang Moh approach dealing with the same is called 'management'. Production/computer/finance/marketing/accounting/social/politic.....management

So,in fact, in our era, we are practising the ang moh's approaches in dealing with the environment/human....

so www.skillon.com is a con place ?

On one hand, it says destiny recorded in Bazi.

On the other hand, it says destiny is environmental dependent.

Kong lai kong ke, yi tio. :good: Tia ah lang LL and pay $.

so www.skillon.com is a con place ?

Aiyo....I think new website......provide courses but only know bazi??

Got one person ask if monthly flying stars need to apply cures, his answer like never answer. Of course depending on housezzzzz but can give examples mah.

Talk about black fish??? Is it the moderator gratuated from WOFS??? Or LT studentzzzz??