Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Happycouple

3Rm Bto Budget Reno - Do You Find This Expensive?

Hi Guys,

We have collected our keys however yet to finalise with any I.D / contractors.

We received quotation from 1 contractor & not sure if this is fine. Need your sincere input as we are rushing to do up the place. Kindly advise below whether is it comprehensive. Thank you in advance:

1. To supply & lay 60cm x 60cm homogenous floor tiles c/w skirting to living & passageway. $2,900.00

2. To supply & lay vinyl floor board to 2 bedrooms without skirting. $1,600.00

3. To trim 2 nos: bedroom doors. (What is this for???) $80.00

4. To fabricate & install 3 panel BR frame aluminum sliding window c/w tinted glass at service balcony. $480.00

6. To Fabricate & install 8L/FT feature wall c/w 1 panel open shelving furnish with laminated ply. $2,500.00

7. To fabricate & install 30/ft kitchen cabinet furnish with laminated ply c/w soft closing to all doors. $3,300.00

8. To supply & install 15L/ft Iquartz worktop to kitchen cabinet. $1,500.00

9. To fabricate & install tempered glass panel backing between top & bottom cabinet. $600.00

10. To supply & install 1 set stainless steel dish rack at kitchen cabinet. $180.00

11. To supply & install W900 x H2100 X 10mm thk tempered glass door at kitchen entrance. $800.00

12. To fabricate & install 6l/ft wardrobe furnish with laminated ply at master bedroom. (Swing door) $1,380.00

13. To acid wash to whole unit $180.00

14. To paint whole unit wall & ceiling using ICI / NIPPON emulsion. $900.00

TOP UP

1A To supply & lay 60cm x 30cm marble floor tiles c/w skirting to living & passageway. $5,000.00

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey HappyCouple,

Congrats to your new home, like you, I am an excited owner-to-be for a 3-room flat.

This quotation, I cannot compare all especially the tilings and such but most of your other items like cabinets, wardrobes & cleaning all cheaper than mine.

So yup, should be quite cheap!

Anyway I believe the trimming on your quotation should be ABS Trimming

Hi daddy winter, I decided not go with this I.D as its on a high side. Im still looking for contractors with good workmanship & are genuine.

Good luck on yout search. :)