Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissgurami

Hopefully "shabby Chic" Em

I thought so.. but so this means the doors that you attach these to, cannot be locked huh. don't see any keyhole. lol and it's a one-way knob? As in, open from one side with the knob but other side can't huh

Ya! so they are meant for my kitchen cabinets and yup no locking. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finalized the laminates and my kitchen design!! too happy that I didn't take a photo of my laminates.

Getting the grooved doors for my Shabby Chic Kitchen hehehehe

The 3D photo was done by my patient and sweet ID. This isn't the final look since I kept changing to fit in my costs.

Ultimately the real end result will be no cabinets at the side. Just a laminate countertop wall hung.

My sink will be built in with the solid top so my entire countertop will be 1 seamless piece without any need for top mount of under mount :dancingqueen:

Not sure who the architect was , but they have this weirdy idea of placing the pipes smacked in the middle with a protruding pipe.. this means = $$$ to box up, :curse:

vr1.jpg

Edited by kissgurami

Finalized the laminates and my kitchen design!! too happy that I didn't take a photo of my laminates.

Getting the grooved doors for my Shabby Chic Kitchen hehehehe

Without top cabinet look sleek and spacious but will it be enough for usage?

How many feet is the below cabinet?

Without top cabinet look sleek and spacious but will it be enough for usage?

How many feet is the below cabinet?

that's why i have the pantry. there will be 5 shelving in the Pantry. should be enough if not there will be a reason for clutter :idea:

Wah ... saw a few units at Propertyguru ... killer price but really near town lah ...

Anyway back to your Kitchen Design, just wondering will a single point enough to light up the whole kitchen?

Thou most Mansionette kitchen aren't really big to begin with.

Wah ... saw a few units at Propertyguru ... killer price but really near town lah ...

Anyway back to your Kitchen Design, just wondering will a single point enough to light up the whole kitchen?

My kitchen will have 2 light points now. so I am keeping my fingers crossed on how everything will turn out.

The kitchen is decent but crazy pipes placed smacked in the middle kitchen so I gave up doing an open concept.

Yup, heheh I love the location! Surin Park is just right beside my blk so really ideal for my kiddies to go over for relaxation and cycling

whalegaga! you are EM owner also hehehe!

By the way, this is my kitchen light. will have 2 of it :D

kitchenlight.jpg

I had a similar kitchen light at my previous flat but I super regret it. Because the cover of the light make it so that only a certain area in the kitchen is lighted up, it made my kitchen dark even if it was lighted. In the end, I took out the cover and just had the bulb. You might want to take that into consideration.

I had a similar kitchen light at my previous flat but I super regret it. Because the cover of the light make it so that only a certain area in the kitchen is lighted up, it made my kitchen dark even if it was lighted. In the end, I took out the cover and just had the bulb. You might want to take that into consideration.

ah ok, then i will get my ID to keep my other 2 light points to light up the breakfast area.

Agree about the small kitchens. .. lol

Agree about the small kitchens. .. lol

Ya, definitely can't compare with my previous 4 room... 4 room had a ridiculously long kitchen but then again. small kitchen means lesser cabinets and lower cost hehehe

i knocked away the wall between the kitchen and the balcony, so it has that open look

The house has been washed - probably head out later to sneak a peek.

Polishing of Parquet Floors & Stair Case happening this week!

I had this idea to paint my parquet white and my ID went to research on it. He found Eproxy paint but advised it will turn yellow over time but ultimately it is my choice.

So the better half of me won over to choose Walnut instead. Dark/Black Walnut looks too dark for my theme and I am not sure if I will be comfortable with it over a time. Walnut is the middle shade!

img-20140820-wa019.jpg