Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

You are lucky to have the 3D that meets 80% of your expectation. Mine is below 50%...still waiting for the 2nd 3D layout plan from my ID.

Your MBR TV console, shoe cabinets and kitchen designs are very similar to what I like to have for my new home at Costa Ris :good:

hahaha don't worry, my 1st draft is the same as yours... I use paint brush and mark those items I am not getting for my new home + measurement error & google the images of the items I am buying, just cut n paste onto the drawing and send back to my ID to amend. Sometimes verbal communication really cannot relay what we really wanted, it is better to do some simple visual for your ID then the rest up to him to photo-shop nicely into the drawings. Unless you really have no idea what you want for your home, then rely fully on ID to design but I guess most home owners aga-aga know what they are expecting and just need I.D to draw out to visualize the outcome.

Show you a sample of how I sent for amendment.. hahaha

MBRview2 with comments

Edited by DaddyWinter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Cannie Tan

i went n try the queen size mattress yesterday, was really too squeezy for me n hubby lol hopefully king size can fit into the MBR, was another blog someone actualli did fit in the king size bed into the 3room MBR hmmm gonna check the contractor :) anyway sharing my floorplan :)

hahaha don't worry, my 1st draft is the same as yours... I use paint brush and mark those items I am not getting for my new home + measurement error & google the images of the items I am buying, just cut n paste onto the drawing and send back to my ID to amend. Sometimes verbal communication really cannot relay what we really wanted, it is better to do some simple visual for your ID then the rest up to him to photo-shop nicely into the drawings. Unless you really have no idea what you want for your home, then rely fully on ID to design but I guess most home owners aga-aga know what they are expecting and just need I.D to draw out to visualize the outcome.

Show you a sample of how I sent for amendment.. hahaha

haha...we did the same. Making many slides of ppt with photos and comments, but still........ :bangwall:

Hopefully the revised 3D drawings fix at least 80% of them ....finger crossed :bow:

haha...we did the same. Making many slides of ppt with photos and comments, but still........ :bangwall:

Hopefully the revised 3D drawings fix at least 80% of them ....finger crossed :bow:

lol~ don't worry I am sure it somehow will be better at least... anyway that time when I sent I also not expecting him to change everything to my expectation. I thinking if he really had no time and have to provide me with rush 3d drawing updates amendment. My only request is that at least the carpentry stuff designs are updated to my expectation. If that goes wrong I will never agree to start, I definitely dont want something that end up like my drawing but is not what I wanted. So if your ID has no time to update the whole draft for you, at least ya you should know what wardrobe designs , etc you will be getting in the final phase lo...

i went n try the queen size mattress yesterday, was really too squeezy for me n hubby lol hopefully king size can fit into the MBR, was another blog someone actualli did fit in the king size bed into the 3room MBR hmmm gonna check the contractor :) anyway sharing my floorplan :)

Hi Cannie, yup I saw the thread too. L-shaped wardrobe seems to be the only way out for our small sized bedroom. Just my personal preference, I do not really fancy L-shaped wardrobe though. Rather do the conventional method like below:- ? lol lousy drawing though

conventional MBR

Guest Cannie Tan

lol~ don't worry I am sure it somehow will be better at least... anyway that time when I sent I also not expecting him to change everything to my expectation. I thinking if he really had no time and have to provide me with rush 3d drawing updates amendment. My only request is that at least the carpentry stuff designs are updated to my expectation. If that goes wrong I will never agree to start, I definitely dont want something that end up like my drawing but is not what I wanted. So if your ID has no time to update the whole draft for you, at least ya you should know what wardrobe designs , etc you will be getting in the final phase lo...

Hi Cannie, yup I saw the thread too. L-shaped wardrobe seems to be the only way out for our small sized bedroom. Just my personal preference, I do not really fancy L-shaped wardrobe though. Rather do the conventional method like below:- ? lol lousy drawing though

hmmm if conventional method will be more spacious but then if you or partner wake up & use the toilet will be disturb when turn on the lights, that y i need to block the bed and the toilet tat wat i think :)

hmmm if conventional method will be more spacious but then if you or partner wake up & use the toilet will be disturb when turn on the lights, that y i need to block the bed and the toilet tat wat i think :)

u & ur hubby often wake up in the middle of the night for toilet ar?

20th Sept progress update

Sliding windows @ service yard is completed

Window grilles for whole house done

Main door holder done , love it! Main door is heavy and i don't like the idea of door stopper because the magnetic strength fades over time.. Adding a holder is the best solution! Will not affect your door alignment and such. Those who are interested in doing it replacing your current existing main-door v-arm into sliding arm you can PM me for contact. Very cheap compare to market & reliable chap to install it for you. (Made in Taiwan product) *p/s: not my friend, just find the chap service very good* My own simple video just to roughly illustrate how it works.

Window grilles & sliding window

Service yard sliding window

MBR window grille

Common room window grille

living room grille

1st layer of paint up

1st layer of paint

Edited by DaddyWinter

• Like 1

20th Sept progress update

Sliding windows @ service yard is completed

Window grilles for whole house done

Main door holder done , love it! Main door is heavy and i don't like the idea of door stopper because the magnetic strength fades over time.. Adding a holder is the best solution! Will not affect your door alignment and such. Those who are interested in doing it replacing your current existing main-door v-arm into sliding arm you can PM me for contact. Very cheap compare to market & reliable chap to install it for you. (Made in Taiwan product) *p/s: not my friend, just find the chap service very good* My own simple video just to roughly illustrate how it works.

Window grilles & sliding window

1st layer of paint up

Hi,

May I know where do you purchase your window grill ?

Can I know what of door holder that is? Looks interesting and different from what HDB provides

It is a very useful door holder... You can adjust u push open, until which angle then the door stop

Then when u need the door to be closed, just give it a push lightly and it will slowly close itself~

It is a very useful door holder... You can adjust u push open, until which angle then the door stop

Then when u need the door to be closed, just give it a push lightly and it will slowly close itself~

Dear DaddyWinter,

Can I have the contact? Might wanna check it out.