Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mary

Satisfied Experience With Cns Metal Design & Construction

Hi All,

This is my first time on this forum, I would like to share my satisfied experience with anybody interested.

I wanted to change my whole house grilles and main gate so I started searching for metal companies from newspapers last month. After shopping around, I chose CNS Metal Design & Construction, as the prices quoted were very competitive compared to others. The customer service is very patient to listen and answer my thoughts and questions and give me very professional suggestions. After confirmation of the order, the entire work took less than one week, I was worried at first, but I realised that my concern really is redundant when I saw the prefect products. The installers are also very professional and kind. Thanks to their service render which is much above my expectations. I was lucky to have chosen the company with an excellent products and service.

If you are looking for a good reliable metal company, I highly recommend CNS Metal Design & Construction, call 64849697. BTW, I am not profiting in any way by making this post, just sharing as a happy and satisfy customer.

Mary

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Half true only...

mine start to rust within a year, they can't even bother to provide me any touch up paints..

I think they wouldn't do that. Did you choose galvanised material? They suggested me to use galvanised material which can again rust and has 5 years warranty.