Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjbinks

Plastering Of External Walls

Hi, does anyone know what are the options available for plastering & painting external walls besides erecting scaffolding? Thanks for any advice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, does anyone know what are the options available for plastering & painting external walls besides erecting scaffolding? Thanks for any advice.

Boom Lift...

Thanks Lilian, GMC for your suggestions. But I can't use scaffolding so I'll have to consider a boom lift.

Edited by jjbinks

Boom Lift...

Hi GMC, are you aware if this method can be used to plaster & paint the side external walls of an intermediate terrace? Is there a such thing as encroachment of "air space"?

Hi GMC, are you aware if this method can be used to plaster & paint the side external walls of an intermediate terrace? Is there a such thing as encroachment of "air space"?

The painter u engage will plaster and paint. Make sure they use external plaster, some comes in 5L tin like DNT brand...etc.

Best to let the plaster dry for 3 days at least before painting.

Get your painters to put protective sheets to prevent paint from splattering into your neighbors house. No such thing as encroachment of air space.

wow, please let me know where did you rent a boom lift and how much it cost, thanks!

You will need licence and insurance to operate it.