Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

Kitchen Orientation

Screenshot_2014-10-22-20-58-48-1_zpslqod

I am considering this unit as it is quite unique.......but a bit troubled by the orientation of the kitchen.

it is somewhere in the middle of the house ....sandwiched between the living area and the common bathroom.

I would like to know if is alright for this type orientation.

please feel free to provide feedback. Thanks!

Edited by potatoes

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am considering this unit as it is quite unique.......but a bit troubled by the orientation of the kitchen.

it is somewhere in the middle of the house ....sandwiched between the living area and the common bathroom.

I would like to know if is alright for this type orientation.

please feel free to provide feedback. Thanks!

This is called centre of the house?

What's wrong kitchen being at centre?

What're the conflicts of interests?

Mind/heart feel uneasy? Based on what PEOPLE say? What they say? Evidence?

Oil stains 'fly' everywhere?

The 'wrong' thing would be no money to buy and own such house.

Thanks bepgof for responding......For peace of mind, i ve decided to select another unit of a different layout.

During balloting, i also realise very few choose this layout....maybe we were thinking about the same thing.

The only 'problematic' areas - locations of toilets.

They are best to be located at 'extreme corners' of house, in term of privacy or hygiene.

Really can't comprehend how a toilet within a residential unit associate with FS, if were to put it.

Or what toilet door.....affects...??? The door is only the 'leaves'

The concerns (roots) are hygiene and privacy - get these 2 'right' then no issue.

The privacy issue is also relative -if you find 'no problem' in/out toilet showering, poo and sss with all the sounds and many eyes around - it is not an issue.

Did you notice 'open' toilets in coffee shop have less toilet users? Why? Privacy right?

Toilets that stink and unpleasant outlook invite no one, right?

Thanks bepgof for responding......For peace of mind, i ve decided to select another unit of a different layout.

During balloting, i also realise very few choose this layout....maybe we were thinking about the same thing.

What layout you get now?

2014-11-30%2019.00.54_zpsecxujyoc.png

We have decided to take on a more conservative and practical layout......as for the kitchen orientation and layout, it definitely gives me a more pleasant feeling than the one I posted earlier.

Edited by potatoes

2014-11-30%2019.00.54_zpsecxujyoc.png

We have decided to take on a more conservative and practical layout......as for the kitchen orientation and layout, it definitely gives me a more pleasant feeling than the one I posted earlier.

Wowee.....how big is the spacezz?