Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasong

Fengshui Items

I went and have my Bazi analysed recently.

The FSM recommended that i buy some fengshui items designed by him personally and place in certain places in my house to minimise the impact of bad luck and misfortune.

Is such a method effective? Any feedback here?

Is there any other way to minimise bad luck and misfortune other than placing fengshui items? Any experience here?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bad luck - how BAD IS BAD ? life threatening ? will die next day ? If will die next day ..please buy insurance instead ! (and please let us know the FS master name and contact as well, if next few days, we didn't see you response in this forum, it means the FS master **** good !)

everyone of us IN THIS FORUM also encountered bad luck here or there. This is normal cycle. Where got good luck at the way ?

Is it because your character cannot accept the changes or the so-called bad luck ?

If you can type in this forum, it means you are better off than those who are born handicapped, beggar, poverty etc. So maybe you should bring those poor people to see the FS master and ask the FS master to help those .

One word : NO need to buy ! you already paid for his software services , no need to buy extra hardware.

Going for bazi check is normal like going health screening. Since bazi is fixed, take it with a pinch of salt and spend good times with family.

Edited by kalimantan

Broad definition of 'bad luck', to most commoners like me, is things happened or have been happening in the way going against the personal 'needs and interests'.

Want house, no money, bad luck?

Want good pay job, attended many interview, remain the same, bad luck?

Always quarrel with people, bad luck?

People around not cooperative, bad luck?

Kena cancer suddenly, bad luck?

Meet road accident, bad luck?........

Yes, cycles, big and small, long and short.....timing

Rezoom your horizons

Putting hardware here & there COULD or MAY calm your psychological needs...but not hitting at the roots of the tree. The most you 'kill' the leaves or branches only. However, by doing this COULD or MAY end with more leaves and branches on the tree.

Edited by bepgof

bad luck - how BAD IS BAD ? life threatening ? will die next day ? If will die next day ..please buy insurance instead ! (and please let us know the FS master name and contact as well, if next few days, we didn't see you response in this forum, it means the FS master **** good !)

everyone of us IN THIS FORUM also encountered bad luck here or there. This is normal cycle. Where got good luck at the way ?

Is it because your character cannot accept the changes or the so-called bad luck ?

If you can type in this forum, it means you are better off than those who are born handicapped, beggar, poverty etc. So maybe you should bring those poor people to see the FS master and ask the FS master to help those .

One word : NO need to buy ! you already paid for his software services , no need to buy extra hardware.

Going for bazi check is normal like going health screening. Since bazi is fixed, take it with a pinch of salt and spend good times with family.

You see, luck is so bad that i got kick in the teeth by some silver member "senior" in this forum for asking some help.

The FSM did not forecast when i am going to die. That is not important. For you it could be a huge concern if you are short on the years left.

Edited by jasong

Broad definition of 'bad luck', to most commoners like me, is things happened or have been happening in the way going against the personal 'needs and interests'.

Want house, no money, bad luck?

Want good pay job, attended many interview, remain the same, bad luck?

Always quarrel with people, bad luck?

People around not cooperative, bad luck?

Kena cancer suddenly, bad luck?

Meet road accident, bad luck?........

Yes, cycles, big and small, long and short.....timing

Rezoom your horizons

Putting hardware here & there COULD or MAY calm your psychological needs...but not hitting at the roots of the tree. The most you 'kill' the leaves or branches only. However, by doing this COULD or MAY end with more leaves and branches on the tree.

"Putting hardware here & there COULD or MAY calm your psychological needs...but not hitting at the roots of the tree. The most you 'kill' the leaves or branches only. However, by doing this COULD or MAY end with more leaves and branches on the tree."

Can you explain more by what you meant above?

Human has many different kinds of 'needs' - Maslow has broke that into 5 categories. (in facts, to my experience, there are more than these 5)

Before one reaches 40 yo, I think he/she hardly understands those 'intangible needs' - psychological needs is one of those.

Generally, human needs to possess something 'tangible' - can touch, hear, smell...in short is called 'hardware', or FS items, .in order to generate/fulfill the psychological needs. Especially true to those who have low internal locus of control. They believed more on 'external' than 'internal'. They believe 'magic' more than hardworking. They believe something 'blessed' - in term of hardware can help them in gaining the confidence in facing of future uncertainties.

However, the reality remains as it is whether you possess or not that 'hardware'(am talking about fs items)(Guns, cash, revenue production tools....otherwise) - the tree/problem or reality remains as it is = hitting the leaves or branches, the tree remains.

Making thing worse, ignoring the daily reality but believing 'the blessed magical hardware' can help bring good changes = ignoring the 'root cause' of the problem, and letting the root grows bigger.....= more leaves and branches!

Got it?

Edited by bepgof

What constitute of good luck? Is good luck pure? Born to be good luck? Is there a limit to good luck? Is there an end to good luck?

Feng shui? Is the forbidden city in China built with feng shui? Dynasty over dynasty, empire built with dragon over mountain, but where were this dynasty today?

So feng shui, inviting one to see it for themselves?

These 3 taught in Buddhism inviting one to see it for themselves constitute of action, speech and thought. The cause and effect. This generated every moment to moment inviting us to see. This three good, producing not merely good luck but safety in our daily life.