Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kaisermisaki

Id Recommendations? Reviews?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I feel lucky after compare the price from few id ... he give me the reasonable price and he quite patient to explain for me..if u all wan renovate house can find him (raven) good !

I tried Home Vista before, ID is Martin. He pours zany ideas and thinks out of the box. To me, he seems to like challenges, and doesn't cookie-cut.

On the other hand, I fired my ID from Rezt & Relax. Poor attitude, and very dishonest. Before I even got my keys, she posted the 3D drawings of my apartment on her profile on Rezt & Relax without my permission, and claimed it was completed at half the price and half the time on my quotation, obviously to deceive people and to give a false impression. The 3D drawings were never once on time (you have to ask for it after due date). Prices of add-ons had been jacked up on final quotation vs the one on Day 1. I have since found another ID, at half their price.

I have lost complete faith in mega size ID firms, like R&R, because they seem very topline driven at the expense of creative works. The smaller ones seem hungrier for business and are more passionate about creative designing. Just my two cents worth, and sharing of experience.

Hi all!

Just committed to purchase a 4-room resale! Very excited! Finally a house to call my own.

Thinking of engaging an ID to design and do-up my bachelor pad. Am thinking of approaching the following IDs:

- Three-D Conceptwerke (really like their designs. although I read they are a bit expensive?)

- Rezt & Relax (did my current home years ago. reliable. But I suspect they have grown too big. Portfolio on their website don't seem to inspire me! :()

- The Association (really like their designs)

- The Design Practice (nice portfolio on the website)

- The Artist Room

- DistinctIdentity (diverse portfolio)

- ID Emboss

- Space Sense Studio

- Studio JP

I have to admit, the above are based on their portfolio online. I am thinking more of loft, Scandinavian. A bit eclectic sort of look.

Am wonder if anyone here has engaged the above mentioned? Any IDs to recommend to add to the list?

Hope you can let me know!

Thank you!