Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Takaishi

Pastel Scandinavian Home

Coz i m poor!! Thks for sharing

Since you are poor, it might interest you if u take e bench table and two chair is 5xx. So it's cheap hah.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Since you are poor, it might interest you if u take e bench table and two chair is 5xx. So it's cheap hah.

Ok i will do that.

Furniture bought so far

Ethnicraft burger bed with 2 burger night stands

teak_burger_bedroom_2013.jpg

Mind sharing how much is this bed and the size? Wanted to find a floating platform bed but the prices so far were really exorbitant! lol

Impending purchases

Either of these 1 seater sofa

Screen-Shot-2012-12-17-at-2.25.17-PM.jpg

T1P1UMXbpfXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_400x

Dining set

10272675_663522700398177_112954400695227

Coffee Table

lucyct.jpg

That sofa is pretty cute. lol... but wondering if its quite low to the ground? like kids sofa

Mind sharing how much is this bed and the size? Wanted to find a floating platform bed but the prices so far were really exorbitant! lol

Hey you can go to ethnicraft singapore website. there are a few models (long/short headboard), with or without headboard, king/queen all different price!

That sofa is pretty cute. lol... but wondering if its quite low to the ground? like kids sofa

The green one is secret sofa, u can view it at comfort furniture, not low at all!

The other is from ziin (lush is bringing in), else u can get in from taobao as well!

Oh is from Hommage, lately I chanced upon their ad and is the kind of style that I like. Thanks.

the ad is actually quite sometime ago liao.

we got the dining set in the end. its cheap and good. not sure how 'good' but for that price if the table koyak, we can change one without worrying about it!

Glad to see ur blog happening! My sofa arrived nicely from lush... So far so good :)

thanks bro! they called me and told me my items are already here! and asked the estimated date for delivery. guess our risks are unfounded afterall!

Powerpoint with proposed layout (pending discussion with ID)

Layout not drawn to scale. Paiseh!

Guys and girls, ladies and gentleman, if there's any comments feel free to let me know! Would be good to know if the powerpoints are overkill and lightings realistic or not haha! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

1464697_10154880744095565_53671748521032

Lighting and proposed layout (pending discussion with ID)

644377_10154880744090565_446485265197913

Edited by Takaishi

Woo you have started your tblog!

Pastel scandivanian home sounds like a great theme. All the best for your Reno ;)

• Like 1

Woo you have started your tblog!

Pastel scandivanian home sounds like a great theme. All the best for your Reno ;)

Thank you! Just collected keys last week. Getting the defects fixed and this weekend finalizing plans! Hopefully things go on smoothly!

Heehee.

Full height partition at the door, looking to do the undermentioned design, abeit with grey tone laminate to match the house theme.

532913_10154876480185565_342656100425896

I also wish to put this ikea shoe cabinet behind the door (should the quote for the shelving in db box be outrageous). i cant believe there are peeps out there whom charge their clients $300 to put 5 shelves!

stall-shoe-cabinet-with--compartments__0

Last but not least, will be getting 3 side tables as the coffee table and placing them in "2-1" formation should we not require anything else from comfort furniture. don't wish to pay $32.10 just for the delivery :D

ikea-ps--side-table__0150066_PE308205_S4