Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Eriko

Good Id To Recommend

Hi,

My new house is coming and i am trying to see which if you guys has any good ID to recommend. I have come across quite a few names so can anyone who uses the below ID companies share their experience?

1. Rezt & Relaz Interior

2. Earnest Interior

3. Gallant concept

4. interior Doctor

5. Creaction Design

6. Third Avenue Studio

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Sharonluv

Great to hear that, do you have any photo of your house that they help you to design? May i know which other ID firms you approach other than interior doctor and how they fair as compared?

you may wanna try spazio interior elements. i had my kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living and patio done up by them. overall, completed my place within my given time frame with days to spare for my cleaning. The Creative Director, Vic impressed me with his on-the-spot sketches and recommendations.

Overall costing i would say.. friendly and reasonable.

interior Doctor sounds good and convincing,if i were you ,i will choose that one.wish you luck.

Hi, do you have any pic of the house that they did for you?

Hi Eriko, sorry for late reply. Was busy with my wedding. :P i have the pic of my place i send you an email of my house if you ok. If not the admin will think i trying to do a advertisement here. =) .

I approached company like weiken, rezt and relax, absolook and interior doctor. The price is ofcause lower compare to big company like weiken and rezt and relax. The rest pricing is around the same or maybe slight differences i can say. End of the day i chose interior doctor pte ltd is their sincerity, honesty and professionalism . As for me, i rather find someone who can help me in my requirement then trying to earn money from me or pushy. They also provide me information that other ID never inform me. I believe customer and designer need to have certain chemistry to make things works. So i chose them and im giving them to handle my place with no regrets. :good:

Hi, sure please send to erikoxh@yahoo.com.sg

you may wanna try spazio interior elements. i had my kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living and patio done up by them. overall, completed my place within my given time frame with days to spare for my cleaning. The Creative Director, Vic impressed me with his on-the-spot sketches and recommendations.

Overall costing i would say.. friendly and reasonable.

Hi, do mind to share the picture of your home?

Hi Wonderkid, would you pls share the pics of your house to me... I am looking for one for my condo too.

my email: zib@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Hello Eriko, I did my place by interior doctor pte ltd. The reason I chose them out of so many other company because of their work quality and before/after sales services. They never fail me whenever expectation I have. Im very fussy anyway and im very satisfied. hehe. Two thumbs up for them! Worth it!

Hi Sharonluv, would you pls share the pics of your house to me... I am looking for one for my condo too.

my email: zib@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Hi Eriko, sorry for late reply. Was busy with my wedding. :P i have the pic of my place i send you an email of my house if you ok. If not the admin will think i trying to do a advertisement here. =) .

I approached company like weiken, rezt and relax, absolook and interior doctor. The price is ofcause lower compare to big company like weiken and rezt and relax. The rest pricing is around the same or maybe slight differences i can say. End of the day i chose interior doctor pte ltd is their sincerity, honesty and professionalism . As for me, i rather find someone who can help me in my requirement then trying to earn money from me or pushy. They also provide me information that other ID never inform me. I believe customer and designer need to have certain chemistry to make things works. So i chose them and im giving them to handle my place with no regrets. :good:

Hi sharon,

I would like to take a look at the pictures of your place too, if you dont mind.

Thanks!

shirleyliuch@gmail.com