Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fizfique

Reno Starts Here ~ Punggol Waterway Banks

Hi All,

ive been following renotalk for the past few months. so... still fresh and new here hehehehe...

my 2nd HLE review is successful = collection of key coming soon = reno must start = $$$$$$ fly away ;-)

and here's my floor plan for 4 room BTO Standard Flat.

gallery_65483_593_4755.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

we applied for Punggol Waterway (Ridges or Banks) that was launch in Nov 2011.

chose the 4-room and patiently waited for the balloting and the queue number was 1189 whereas the flats supply is only 968 :(:( .

in Jan 2012, we received letter for selection of flat appt in Feb 2012.

for back-up plan juz incase if didnt manage to select a flat, we applied again for BTO launch in Jan 2012 (another $10 gone!!!).

coz by dat time, only left few units for us to choose :(.

then Feb 2012.. lucky that we manage to select a unit.. even though it is not facing the waterway..

cant be choosy in dis situation :) but we can see abit of d waterway from MBR hehehehe.. nice view i guess..

in Jun 2012, downpayment done :D . was calculating our CPF afraid not enuf for the 10% downpayment and d counter staff said HDB will only deduct 5% ... reason?? both of us r still underage... :dribble: didnt knw dat HDB practise dis for those age below 30..

d counter staff said flat will be ready by Nov 2014.. n in Oct 2014 received letter from HDB stated flat ready by end Dec 2014 :(.

so now have to wait patiently again before d key collection...