Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icyeva

Review On Space Art Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

engaged them for my bto hdb flat. i would say 8.5/10. they r very honest up front, pricing was cheaper den wat other id quote me. quotation was fast after i had told them wat i wanted for my house. best impression from them i would say is there is no hiccups during renovation period, whenever i went up to tk a look at my house, i would say i am satisfy with their workmanship. u can contact the person who is in charge for my house, bernard tan 91917203

Guest Nooratika Sani

engaged them for my bto hdb flat. i would say 8.5/10. they r very honest up front, pricing was cheaper den wat other id quote me. quotation was fast after i had told them wat i wanted for my house. best impression from them i would say is there is no hiccups during renovation period, whenever i went up to tk a look at my house, i would say i am satisfy with their workmanship. u can contact the person who is in charge for my house, bernard tan 91917203

Hi warren,

R u part of spaceart?

Yes, Warren is part of them and his good review on space art is made up by them themself. It has been almost half a year since i signed up with them.. Paid 95% of the cost but now my house is left with 40% of incompleted job, being left unattended anymore.. Tried to contact them but they will just ignore our texts/calls after getting 2nd payment. Went to CASE and got to know that i wasnt the only one that is reporting against them and the number is rising.. if u are one of the owner that is having the same problem, please contact me..

Edited by Anonymous51

they are an ID firm that cannot even arrange for haulage. keep saying they have arranged for the past 2 months but cannot get it done. such a simple and basic job also cannot handle. even haulage takes nearly 2 months and still counting.. 

• Like 1

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Anonymous51 said:

Latest update, now darren has taken over my house and showing positive outcome.. Works is resuming very well and was told will complete by next week..

H

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Anonymous51 said:

Yes, Warren is part of them and his good review on space art is made up by them themself. It has been almost half a year since i signed up with them.. Paid 95% of the cost but now my house is left with 40% of incompleted job, being left unattended anymore.. Tried to contact them but they will just ignore our texts/calls after getting 2nd payment. Went to CASE and got to know that i wasnt the only one that is reporting against them and the number is rising.. if u are one of the owner that is having the same problem, please contact me..

Hi Anonymous,

How can I contact you as I am facing the same issue as you?

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:22 PM, girlindistress said:

they are an ID firm that cannot even arrange for haulage. keep saying they have arranged for the past 2 months but cannot get it done. such a simple and basic job also cannot handle. even haulage takes nearly 2 months and still counting.. 

Hi,

I am facing the same issue as you are ... Did you take any actio  against them?