Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eggy75

Anyone Have Experience Using One Design Werkz Pte Ltd

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Refer to another post on this company.

Long story short, my experience with my "reno-ing" my first home is totally turned up side down. I shall not comment much. Maybe it is just me alone. But from what I see, it seems like I am not alone.

Its ok to listen and get a high quote from them. But that should be it.

Refer to another post on this company.

Long story short, my experience with my "reno-ing" my first home is totally turned up side down. I shall not comment much. Maybe it is just me alone. But from what I see, it seems like I am not alone.

Its ok to listen and get a high quote from them. But that should be it.

I complained the above when my ID was actually away on certain personal matters, which he did not inform us. During his absence, of 2- 3 days, I was unable to get him. Being a first timer doing my reno, I will be a bit frustrated and a impatient when there was no reply. Thus the first "complain" post above. I think to be fair, that it is partly my fault for being too rush and and not understanding the whole situation.

As I am the one who posted the first post above, I think it is responsible for me to clarify and clear up the air. I have already finished my whole renovation with them with no hicupps. =)

The whole reno process: Discussion, Design, Plan, Fabricate to Handover was generally smooth. I was glad to have chosen the ID. Though he is young, I find that he has a lot of professionalism in his work and is able to provide valuable insights. Their team of IDs are not bad as they cover each other as well. From the interaction, I was quite satisfied.

Carpentry is very well done and follow up service till date after handling over is excellent. He is now my friend as well.

I am not sure about other IDs in there. My ID is good and I have recommended him to my other friends. His name is R**.

Edited by falcon5