Shoe cabinet

Book shelf

Kitchen cabinet

Bedroom 3 wardrobe

Bedroom 2 wardrobe

MBR wardrobe + Feature wall

MBR toilet vanity + mirror

Common toilet vanity + mirror

A week later, this are some of the drawings..

20150312_151543_edit_1426812321156.jpg

20150312_151549.jpg

20150312_151600.jpg

20150312_151612.jpg

IMG-20150318-WA0001.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Laminate

So many brands, so many variety. .

First was given the admira booklet, i asked if there were others to look at, then came Lamitak, EDL and jennings.

we narrowed down to the wood grains laminate and choose different laminate for different item. In the end, i think all are from admira. This are the choosen ones.

qbk_537_w_rustic_pine_0.jpg

jdk_6171_fg_rustic_screed_natural_0.jpg

qdk_5715_fg_brown_plum_0.jpg

qag_889_rw_nove_vintage_0.jpg

qbk_775_w_midnight_oak_0.jpg

qbk_794_w_ogon_oak_0.jpg

Laminate

So many brands, so many variety. .

First was given the admira booklet, i asked if there were others to look at, then came Lamitak, EDL and jennings.

we narrowed down to the wood grains laminate and choose different laminate for different item. In the end, i think all are from admira. This are the choosen ones.

What a coincidence? I'd also chosen Admira brand (dunno if it's good or bad), but I went for this design (for my study table):

yAGNr9f.jpg?1

I think the rating is 2 ticks (fair). But if energy saving plus practicality is your concern then i think u should skip this as storage is small, freezer space is small and energy consumption is high.. but we still buy it as its smeg.. more for the look...

Actually the whole rating now is very screwed up: there was a revision in the benchmarks (introduced August last year: source) they used to determine the no. of ticks. So now a lot of the same fridges are getting average around 1 less tick but a lot of folks wouldn't know/care why until they slowly read the announcement came posters in some shops.
& be it old or new system of ticks, I find something confusing: I thought I saw some fridges with lesser no. of ticks but having a lower annual energy consumption rating as compared with fridges with higher no. of ticks. :rolleyes:
Nonetheless, I'm also considering SMEG because of its adorable look...maybe I'll go for the single door version, assuming the rest of the features between it & the 2-door version is the same.

...For the DC fan, maybe u can google more to find out in greater details but from what i understand it uses lesser energy (thus saving bills) and almost silent compared to ac motor...

Wait, so in fact, AC motors are the quieter ones? But on the other hand, the AC fan in my bedroom is rather noisy. But I feel the noise is coming from the fan blades "pushing the air" & not the motor itself; so dunno whether it's acceptable or not.

...If i have a bigger budget, i will definitely purchased haiku or amasco triniti.

Am still trying to find a good place that sells the Haiku closer to the $1k-price point. Many places I got quoted for, sells it around $1300.

I think quality wise is the same among all the brands. Admira and lamitak is widely used by all..

The only difference is the single door has no auto defrost, so chunks of ice will build up in the freezer after some time. U have to manually remove it.

Nope, i meant DC is quieter than AC motor fan.

I think quite hard or near zero chance to get 1k and below anywhere in singapore

Edited by Yolo

Lighting was installed last Tuesday. 2 man showed up at 1030am. After showing them which lights goes to which lighting point, the started installing them.

Entrance lamp with fire alarm doorbell. The bell is pretty loud.

20150322_153905.jpg

Industrial pipe and 6 line bulbs for the Kitchen.

20150322_153918.jpg

20150322_153929.jpg

Small cage lamp for the service yard

20150322_153953.jpg

10 bulbs chandelier/ track light / relite fan for the living room

20150322_153854.jpg

20150322_154020.jpg

Edited by Yolo

Looking good your progress!

Can I ask you what is the size of your fan? How many inches? And the fire alarm bell. Is it connected to the door bell switch given by hdb?

Plumber came last friday to reinstall the toilet bowl, shower mixer, storage heater. Installation were done quite fast, they will be back when carpentry is done to install the basin, kitchen sink etc.

20150322_153714.jpg

20150322_153728.jpg

20150322_153823.jpg

Joven 35L with frosted jar work lamp

20150322_153721.jpg

After the 2 plumber left, my bedroom door was delivered. He took around 2 hours to fix them. I watched him work, he looked pretty skill and fast. I think he's from china but his english is quite fluent. He said that the hdb bedroom frame is not align, he has to trim alot and adjust the hinges to make it fit perfectly. Bedroom 2 and 3 managed to close perfectly but for MBR, there is still a little gap when door is close.

After the door was fixed, he began drilling holes for the lock and magnetic door stopper. Lastly he swept up all the wood debris. Now waiting for the door to be painted.

20150322_153736.jpg

20150322_153753.jpg

Looking good your progress!

Can I ask you what is the size of your fan? How many inches? And the fire alarm bell. Is it connected to the door bell switch given by hdb?

Fan is 52". For the doorbell, i changed the switch as well. We can't connect it to the wire given by hdb (located at Kitchen) as it requires a power supply, so he tap the power from the DB box.

Fan is 52". For the doorbell, i changed the switch as well. We can't connect it to the wire given by hdb (located at Kitchen) as it requires a power supply, so he tap the power from the DB box.

You do not have L box right? Because I see that although the fan is 52 inches, but it's very near to the window there? Or is it camera angle?

You do not have L box right? Because I see that although the fan is 52 inches, but it's very near to the window there? Or is it camera angle?

No L box. All lighting and fan directly mounted on ceiling. Yeah, its near the window.. but still got some ample space left

...Entrance lamp with fire alarm doorbell. The bell is pretty loud.

20150322_153905.jpg

relite fan for the living room

The fire alarm bell can be made less loud as long as you have the patience to stick layers & layers & layers of masking tape underneath the metal bell cover (ask the vendor to teach you how).

May I know what model that relite fan is, & how much did it cost you? How's the wind power?