Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Despite this little boo-boo, i must complement J's carpentry! Very intricate on the little details and good workmanship!

Edited by Zees

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our reno works are at its final stages! Handover next week and i cant wait!!

Overall, despite the small mis-communication in regards to the laminates combination, We are very happy with J and E!

Very responsible, Honest and reliable.

Us being very very green to this whole renovation process, we took our chances with J and am glad we did.

We felt really comfortable with him, gave us his honest opinions. Made us feel assured that our home is in safe hands.

Most importantly he delivered everything he promised and even exceeded our expectations.

J now has alot of projects on his hands but both him and E are always easily contactable. A few times my hubby msged them at midnight and E responded very promptly. Sometimes to the fact that i wonder if he ever sleeps.

Currently waiting for our TB shipment which consist of our dining table and TV console and our house will more or less be done!

Very excited!

Will post photos soon!

Been really busy of late, currently in the midst of handover. Although pending installation of the iquartz shampoo shelf for both our bathrooms of which have been delayed since the installer recently got injured.

Most of our items are falling in place, received our TB items on Monday and phew, we were lucky the goods were shipped and received in good order.

In regards to our TB purchases which i shamelessly declare consist of almost all the lights (except toilet) and furniture. While majority of our friends and relatives were skeptical with us purchasing from TB, we took the risk and went ahead. The savings are more than half including shipping.

Hubby commented that the quality exceeded his expectation and i could tell he was happy! Will post pictures of my TB loots soon.

Here's some images of my then empty place.

gallery_41767_668_92575.jpg

Love how this looks with natural light shining onto it. We both decided not to wall mount our TV so thus we bought a TV console of cox from TB and it is currently on its way to SG. (fingers crossed)

gallery_41767_668_10202.jpg

tiny MBR toilet. Not pictured is our light initially for our service yard which my FIL thought it would look nicer in the toilet instead. Will take a picture of it tonight. I love it!

gallery_41767_668_23552.jpg

Bought the macro brand water heater from SP showroom.

gallery_41767_668_17989.jpg

gallery_41767_668_120665.jpg

Blinds are up! Both mom and MIL saw the blinds and they exclaimed WHY WHITE! Very hard to clean.. oh wells, it's too beautiful to resist. At most, i promise to diligently wipe it.

E sent us images of J fixing up our tables and chairs yesterday! Excited to see how it turns out.. Pictures soon!

Since carpentry work has been completed and we are satisfied with their services and works i will disclose J's contact via PM.

Been really busy of late, currently in the midst of handover. Although pending installation of the iquartz shampoo shelf for both our bathrooms of which have been delayed since the installer recently got injured.

Most of our items are falling in place, received our TB items on Monday and phew, we were lucky the goods were shipped and received in good order.

In regards to our TB purchases which i shamelessly declare consist of almost all the lights (except toilet) and furniture. While majority of our friends and relatives were skeptical with us purchasing from TB, we took the risk and went ahead. The savings are more than half including shipping.

Hubby commented that the quality exceeded his expectation and i could tell he was happy! Will post pictures of my TB loots soon.

Here's some images of my then empty place.

gallery_41767_668_92575.jpg

Love how this looks with natural light shining onto it. We both decided not to wall mount our TV so thus we bought a TV console of cox from TB and it is currently on its way to SG. (fingers crossed)

gallery_41767_668_10202.jpg

tiny MBR toilet. Not pictured is our light initially for our service yard which my FIL thought it would look nicer in the toilet instead. Will take a picture of it tonight. I love it!

gallery_41767_668_23552.jpg

Bought the macro brand water heater from SP showroom.

gallery_41767_668_17989.jpg

gallery_41767_668_120665.jpg

Blinds are up! Both mom and MIL saw the blinds and they exclaimed WHY WHITE! Very hard to clean.. oh wells, it's too beautiful to resist. At most, i promise to diligently wipe it.

E sent us images of J fixing up our tables and chairs yesterday! Excited to see how it turns out.. Pictures soon!

Since carpentry work has been completed and we are satisfied with their services and works i will disclose J's contact via PM.

hi r u using the KDK fan with light? where did u get it ?

homesweethome96: Hi, Thank you :) I have PM you J's contact..

Freb: Wow, good eye! Yes we are.. We bought all our fans from Tampoi Lighting in JB.

homesweethome96: Hi, Thank you :) I have PM you J's contact..

Freb: Wow, good eye! Yes we are.. We bought all our fans from Tampoi Lighting in JB.

nice, im thinking of getting at JB too..its like 3 times cheaper than sg... mind PM me how much u paid for it? thanks

Curtains finally up! We kept delaying the installation as J's painter has yet to do the paint touch up.

So tadah!

gallery_41767_668_7339.jpg

MBR

J and R commented on how our curtain tracks are nicely done. Fabric seems really thick and good.

gallery_41767_668_17329.jpg

Curtains for both our common bedrooms. We chose this color so as to match the walls.

gallery_41767_668_9771.jpg

gallery_41767_668_18608.jpg

Kitchen with our kompacplus top up! Pardon the ikea stool. haha!

gallery_41767_668_14719.jpg

Living Room with our simple furnishing up! Pending TV console and Sofa.

Close-up on TB Purchases:

gallery_41767_668_18716.jpg

Dining Table, Bench and chairs

gallery_41767_668_1563.jpg

Coffee Table (my fav buy!)

Hi Freb,

i tried to PM you but got prompted that you are unable to receive new messages.

About the KDK fan, if i dont remember wrongly i got our ceiling fan for less than 580RM. Anyways the LED light on the fan is really pathetic.
After installation, my fan is a little wobbly. We are still trying to rectify.. My contractor says maybe the neck is too long thus it causes the shakiness. (more suitable for msia houses) He says a shorter neck should do the trick. I do not know how true is that. What i suggest is that you check with the guys at Tampoi before purchasing.
Good Luck!

Hi Freb,

i tried to PM you but got prompted that you are unable to receive new messages.

About the KDK fan, if i dont remember wrongly i got our ceiling fan for less than 580RM. Anyways the LED light on the fan is really pathetic.
After installation, my fan is a little wobbly. We are still trying to rectify.. My contractor says maybe the neck is too long thus it causes the shakiness. (more suitable for msia houses) He says a shorter neck should do the trick. I do not know how true is that. What i suggest is that you check with the guys at Tampoi before purchasing.
Good Luck!

thanks! will take note of that

Hi Zees

Your contractor is trying to BS you. Dun take that for an answer. The wobbliness is due to no balancing done to the blade. May be time consuming to try different area. I have done that to mine on my own, pole too long is also not a problem as it can be cut short.

In the long run if not corrected, the screw might come loose and the fan will drop.