Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi xaurorastar!

Here's the link to my laundry sink.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=41230192396

One point to note, the basin tap hole is only suitable for mixer taps i.e. cold and hot water taps. We bought the sink in only to realise it when we have already bought a normal tap. Thankfully Mr Plumber was able to help us solve the matter :)

Rgd my contractor's contacts, will PM you separately.

Cheers!

Hello!

Can share with me your contractor's info? and your laundry sink link?

Many thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi bsxk,

The laundry sink was purchased from Taobao. Here's the link - http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=41230192396

See my pointer in previous post 91 regarding the mixer tap for this basin.

We are placing our washing machine and dryer on the other side of our service yard. Have requested Mr Plumber to extend the wiring and piping from our common toliet for both machines. The side where you see our laundry sink placed at is the original point which HDB has provided. I guess you could use the same piping for the washer and laundry sink but I'm not sure if the water pressue will be affected since one piping is shared for the washing machine and sink. There is no space to place both at that corner for us anyway. Unless the configuration of your serice yard s larger, you cld consider :)

Hi,

May i know where you bought ur laundry sink and the piping layout at the service yard allows both washing machine and the sink to be place there?

Hi Naomi & shpesft! Thanks for your compliments :)

We had not engaged any ID but designed our flat interior on our own.

Let me know if u are still interested in getting my contractor's contact.

Cheers!

yes, will definitely love to have your contractor's contact :)

Hi Naomi, DreamyAsh & Kekmek!

Have PM-ed you :)

yes, will definitely love to have your contractor's contact :)

Hi,

Very nice house!! mind sharing your contractor's contact?

Thanks

Hi, is it to share your contractor's contacts? If you are ok, your qoutes too..

Thanks you for sharing..

Side track: The pebble-like tiles beside the conduit pipe will be laid at the entrance of our main door. Hubby's idea to 'create' a mini porch at the front door for shoes area :notti:

20150313_113712_zpstrcgh7ju.jpg

Hi, may I know where did you get this pebble-like tiles & cost of it?

What is the material used for your blue kitchen cabinet door to achieve this result? Wood with paint or laminate?

Thanks.

Edited by Donno

Hi

Beautiful home you have got there. Mind sharing your contractor's contact and quote? Thanks in advance. :thumbs up:

Hi cristal, peachpokka, djnt, firsttimehomeowner!

Have PM-ed you! :)

Hi,

Mind sharing your contractor's contact.

Thank you very much.

Hi can you share the contractor contact? And just wondering if your contractor picks project? Mine is a small one around 20k only.

Hi

Beautiful home you have got there. Mind sharing your contractor's contact and quote? Thanks in advance. :thumbs up:

hello, can i have your contracter name pls,

thanks

Hi Donno...

We got my pebble like tiles from Hong Lee Building Materials along Defu Lane. Cost abt $3.50/sq feet. These tiles are really old school and hard to find. After what we have purchased, I heard they don't have much stock left. But they have 2 others in different colours. U can check them out.

For our kitchen cabinets, our contractor uses laminate, MDF boards & paint! Superb-ly nice! :P

Hi, may I know where did you get this pebble-like tiles & cost of it?

What is the material used for your blue kitchen cabinet door to achieve this result? Wood with paint or laminate?

Thanks.

Hi Donno...

We got my pebble like tiles from Hong Lee Building Materials along Defu Lane. Cost abt $3.50/sq feet. These tiles are really old school and hard to find. After what we have purchased, I heard they don't have much stock left. But they have 2 others in different colours. U can check them out.

For our kitchen cabinets, our contractor uses laminate, MDF boards & paint! Superb-ly nice! :P

Do you mind sharing your contractor info? Thanks.

May I know what is the width of your kitchen cabinet panel (that surround the door) & width between each line on it? As I saw some that looks odd.

Edited by Donno