Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It is actually a very brave design by your IDs.

Congrats and I am impressed enough to say it is really different from the usual layout.

Looking forward to the furnishing part!

Hi Tiyiz81, your renovation is very nicely done. I like your master bathroom with double sink....looks very spacious. Seems like you are almost ready to move in soon.

It is actually a very brave design by your IDs.

Congrats and I am impressed enough to say it is really different from the usual layout.

Looking forward to the furnishing part!

Hiya Whalegaga, thanks!! We are looking forward to furnishing as well... :-)

Hi Tiyiz81, your renovation is very nicely done. I like your master bathroom with double sink....looks very spacious. Seems like you are almost ready to move in soon.

Hiya Potatoes... looks can be deceiving haha... hopefully soon hopefully soon...

Hello Neighbour!

We are on the same floor! Just opposite end..

Looking forward to seeing you move in..

And.. you will know me soon, got a beagle in the house!

Just wondering, BPS does the ID for the house, do they provide the link up for labour too?

was thinking of adding another AC in the house!

and.. was just commenting to hubs, that the owners must have alot of shoes, since i am envious of your shoe cabinet!

Cheers!

Hello Neighbour!

We are on the same floor! Just opposite end..

Looking forward to seeing you move in..

And.. you will know me soon, got a beagle in the house!

Just wondering, BPS does the ID for the house, do they provide the link up for labour too?

was thinking of adding another AC in the house!

and.. was just commenting to hubs, that the owners must have alot of shoes, since i am envious of your shoe cabinet!

Cheers!

Hiya Jaslin, nice to 'know' you haha... hope you like what you see..

We are quite pleased to know that the neighbours are close, something that we would like to have but didn't the last place we had. :-D

I'm sorry but we haven't had the chance to meet you in person when we are there to look at progress or to bring stuff over, hopefully we do get to meet soon.

For BPS, yeah, they have their in house contractor that they have been working with but they are ok to work with any contractor that you may have as well. You can visit their blog and drop them a mail on any query you have, i'm sure they would be happy to respond.

For the shoe cabinet, well, we are going to have a family nucleus of more than the Singapore Model so yeah... need the space... We keep having to tell our kids to keep quiet while walking through the corridor.

Thanks for dropping by to see our reno!!

Edited by tiyiz81

3rd June 2015 (Special date!!)

We went over last night to grab some photos of the 'almost' completed project as well as to carry out inspection so that we can get the contractor to do rectification works.

So here is the 'almost' completed project at night... Lots of pics..

Outside the house...

C6C25411-39B6-4CFB-A114-7F953C7E7211_zps

When the door is open but gate is closed.

8EF6A01E-0A21-40F7-BEB6-F138CC7F9D48_zps

Shoe Cabinet

A3725C5B-7016-4032-B9B9-A41AAC932336_zps

A1C141FD-8D7F-420A-8382-40C7A116C66C_zps

Dining

40EF9F2C-E6AA-49B7-85EB-2C7BEA311603_zps

Kitchen from the outside

551B7876-2B4D-46DD-8D2E-B2CA653045D0_zps

Hiya,

My "kids" are noisy too, while running through the corridor. So far, none of the neighbors complain :P in fact, some of them might look through the gate and invite them into the house/step out to play with them.

i like your gate, its pretty!

The neighbors here are very friendly, and when i first move in, about 6-7 years back, my little one.. the 3 month old beagle keep sneaking out from my house (through the gate) and sneak into other home to steal breakfast.

Luckily, she is much bigger and older now, she cannot sneak out the gate anymore!

Cya soon!

nice. can PM price of gate and shop please? thanks.

Thanks... I'll have to ask my wife on this as she is the one that usually communicates with the uncle. My mandarin not good at all hehe.

Hiya,

My "kids" are noisy too, while running through the corridor. So far, none of the neighbors complain :P in fact, some of them might look through the gate and invite them into the house/step out to play with them.

i like your gate, its pretty!

The neighbors here are very friendly, and when i first move in, about 6-7 years back, my little one.. the 3 month old beagle keep sneaking out from my house (through the gate) and sneak into other home to steal breakfast.

Luckily, she is much bigger and older now, she cannot sneak out the gate anymore!

Cya soon!

Hiya Jaslin... Thats nice... pity we kind of can't welcome "them" that openly into the house... so hopefully we can meet and greet them at the corridors.

Thanks for the compliment on the gate... been receiving enquiries on it. Hopefully can pass them the contact soon.

Hope to see you around!!

9th June 2015

It was a hectic day yesterday with all the movers as well as taking in some delivery...

Beds, mattresses and washing machine were delivered also all the items from storage.

Will take photos of them and post it soon.

There were 2 items that were completed today and it was something that we have been looking forward to for quite a while.

They are the Safety Net and also our Carpet Grass for the balcony.

We didn't want a roof and also preferred not to have our balcony bare... With kids as well as cats living in our household we had to make sure that we gave them as much protection as we could so we went around to look for solutions and we found one...

Photos of Safety Net and also grass in the balcony..

BA58AD57-D6A3-44B8-82A5-C2D0387E30ED_zps

56D92D6F-9FCD-4A86-BADB-E0EC58AD4DED_zps

027CCFCF-5907-4C40-9FAF-F49B0CC82577_zps

0252691E-ED5F-4BB7-A561-3051B6C1D9AB_zps

Lastly... My very own goalposts!!

A8A7A041-7284-454D-B620-7EFD08893870_zps