Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcwee

Information From A Feng Shui Website

For some of you who don't know me, I also got attend many feng shui courses before. I often surf feng shui websites also. Often I spot certain mistakes in wordings or concept. People do business mah.....sometimes small minor wording, close one eye lah or even concept....just take it as from different fs schools lorh.

But leh.....if you are thinking to engage the fsm behind the website leh.....then there are these things to look out for:

1) Dates they post out. This is almost a representation of their skills liao.....take these dates and check with another FSM or your course teacher. If it is true to what it claims to effect.....then happy luck to try the fsm. Schools can be different, wordings can have mistakes but not dates. Some of my teachers said, one wrong date can hai si lang.

2) Check the formation of the company. Many new websites and companies pop up from time to time nowadays. By checking the registeration of their company name from ACRA, you can know how new or old is the company. If new company.....you decide loh......sometimes new bird can also be outstanding.....but how many leh? You need to take the risk if you want to proceed tio boh? The saying usually is correct, Ginger....the older the better!!

3) Testimonials and other customers reference:

If the FSM or company nobody use before or still green, feng shui is not buying chocolate off the shelves.......my master always say......its need time to experience.....wha lau eh, if the fsm or company not enough experience, you wanna be experimented? If the fsm got may people tried liao, you should be on safe zone tio boh?

4) claiming on lineage:

Especially those fsm that claim they are disciples of this grandmaster or that monk......talk only mah.....talk is cheap.If I follow the grandmaster, I should have certificate, pictures taken together, scripts gather from the master handwriting, other bro/sis disciples and so on..... without.....then you scratch your head loh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi kcwee, thanks for the information.

I came across some websites that never talk about the methods they use. How do we know that they are knowledgeable?

Even if they indicate the methods they use, how do we know if they really know they are experts?

Experts are only through experiences. Learning via courses gives you superficial knowledge.

I can go Microsoft course and learn its subject - only give me superficial knowledge.

Only through experiences and practises, I become experts

Hi kcwee, thanks for the information.

I came across some websites that never talk about the methods they use. How do we know that they are knowledgeable?

Even if they indicate the methods they use, how do we know if they really know they are experts?

Mai keki..... I hot tats y I write....

If they don't write any method they use, you can ask them. See whether they explain or not.....

even if they indicate the methods or knowledge, that doesn't mean they are experts. Everything can copy from books.

The best leh.....is your next door neighbour or friend engaged the fsm before and benefited or the person has testimonials to prove. Like that leh....more safe

Experts are only through experiences. Learning via courses gives you superficial knowledge.

I can go Microsoft course and learn its subject - only give me superficial knowledge.

Only through experiences and practises, I become experts

Tio liao la.....

Aiyo.....what I miss? Can add to your list?

In my early personal experience, I feel that we need to be careful with those young ones or just started not long in feng shui.

There will alwayzzzz be the debate or reasoning the young ones may have the knowledge. To assume that knowledge can overcome the missing link of experience is nonsensezzz.

The young in age usually don't have enough life experiences (marriage, dating, children, investments, quarrels, others). During my house feng shui audit frenzy, I engaged one handsome young fsm. He advised me to place a water feature to activate my wealth. This was according to flying stars and during then, I had some knowledge .....agreed. Later, not long, many unpleasant thingzzzz happened. Which after engaging another more elderly experienced fsm, found and explained to me that the placement was wrong.

The young in age usually don't have enough life experiences (marriage, dating, children, investments, quarrels, others).

:good:

But very tech savvy, no internet can die

- read fs online

- finger shopping on bed with naked body

- compare price online....

- Argue online.....

In my early personal experience, I feel that we need to be careful with those young ones or just started not long in feng shui.

There will alwayzzzz be the debate or reasoning the young ones may have the knowledge. To assume that knowledge can overcome the missing link of experience is nonsensezzz.

The young in age usually don't have enough life experiences (marriage, dating, children, investments, quarrels, others). During my house feng shui audit frenzy, I engaged one handsome young fsm. He advised me to place a water feature to activate my wealth. This was according to flying stars and during then, I had some knowledge .....agreed. Later, not long, many unpleasant thingzzzz happened. Which after engaging another more elderly experienced fsm, found and explained to me that the placement was wrong.

Of course you can add lah.....

Definitely agree. I will never let a young man come into my house and tell me what to do. Its been proven that even though young people may have knowledge, they lack the experience. There are many things in life, they may not be expose to it. In addition, they may not have the experience enough to advise people.

One more thing to observe also......if the fsm got shop, check history if any of his shop or other branch got close down. If so, what does it tell you? Aiyo....if master proclaimzzz to be a feng shui expert yet his own shop also cannot save or prosper......good luck hor if you want to have your house feng shui checked by him.

I used to surf feng shui websites forums and talked to many 'experts'. Usually they are 'senior' level, got a lot of posts, very active giving advises or even moderatorzzz themselves. Sometimes they go by the name of Aunty 'this" and aunty "that" lar......you know what hor.....their advises not only never work but make your life even more miserable. Some of you who got "it" can share here lor.........

Information is one of the five power sources.

Internet/webs is a convenient means for acquiring this power.

The hopeful intended power could eventually become 'powder', believed everyone here has the experience.

Believe everyone here knows:

- Don't judge a book by cover

- a nice looking restaurant doesn't guaranteed good food with reasonable price

So, what's the issue here?

- Don't access fs webs?

- With cares? That goes w/o saying!

One more thing to observe also......if the fsm got shop, check history if any of his shop or other branch got close down. If so, what does it tell you? Aiyo....if master proclaimzzz to be a feng shui expert yet his own shop also cannot save or prosper......good luck hor if you want to have your house feng shui checked by him.

Agreed. I just came across last week

I used to surf feng shui websites forums and talked to many 'experts'. Usually they are 'senior' level, got a lot of posts, very active giving advises or even moderatorzzz themselves. Sometimes they go by the name of Aunty 'this" and aunty "that" lar......you know what hor.....their advises not only never work but make your life even more miserable. Some of you who got "it" can share here lor.........

The interesting part is when you ask senior A, his advice will differ from Senior B. Normally, I'll just read for leisure will do.

医者不能自医,为什么?

Cardiology cannot prevent himself from suffering heart problem.

This does not equate he is no good at his profession.

Edited by bepgof