Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My place was done by interior doctor. Really a big thanks for their effort that they all had spend to our bto renovation. We really appreciated for their hard work and fast rectifying defects even after job had completed.

Keep up the good work guys!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My place was done by interior doctor. Really a big thanks for their effort that they all had spend to our bto renovation. We really appreciated for their hard work and fast rectifying defects even after job had completed.

Keep up the good work guys!

How they apply the permit to reno ? Looks like they are not HDB registered. Do they have reno under another company ?

Hi Yika, thanks for your interest in us.

FYI, renovation for HDB do not require any HDB permit. Permit have to be applied when there are hacking works involve only.

However, do not have to worry about hacking/renovation permit etc. as our managing director family's business was in carpentry and construction & developing business for a decade hence if any hacking involve for HDB project, we are able to submit all relevant documents require.

Do send us your enquires to enquiry@interiordoctor.com.sg if you would have any enquires.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Brgds

Marketing Team

Interior Doctor Pte Ltd

Edited by Interior Doctor

Hi members & fans, our new showroom was ready!

For free quotation/space planning etc do dropby

@ 65 Ubi Road 1 Oxley Bizhub 1 #03-66

Singapore 408729

Access lift from B1 red lobby

Looking forward to see you guys soon!

B.rgds

Interior Doctor Pte Ltd

LATEST PROJECT

Property type: BOATHOUSE Residence
Theme: Modern contemporary

This customer of ours love having a small movie area in the house so we have created a separation in between of his living and dining area.

Check out our facebook now for more interesting and amazing designs!

Also dont forget to click a like!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/interiordoctor

Email: enquiry@interiordoctor.com.sg

Tel: 63840048

Hp: 96300366

Visit our new showroom now @ 65 UBI ROAD 1 #03-66 OXLEY BIZHUB 1 S'pore 408729

gallery_68007_696_29500.jpg

gallery_68007_696_128783.jpg

gallery_68007_696_38523.jpg

gallery_68007_696_140792.jpg

LATEST PROJECT

Property type: BTO @ 470B Fernvale Link
Theme: Modern Scandinavian

Check out our facebook now for more interesting and amazing designs!

Also dont forget to click a like!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.../interiordoctor

Tel: 63840048

Hp: 96300366

Visit our new showroom now @ 65 UBI ROAD 1 #03-66 OXLEY BIZHUB 1 S'pore 408729

gallery_68007_745_66716.jpg

gallery_68007_745_73430.jpg

gallery_68007_745_94714.jpg

gallery_68007_745_70415.jpg

gallery_68007_745_82133.jpg

gallery_68007_745_346.jpg

Been lurking on this forum for awhile but just had to create an account to point this out.

Does anyone not find it suspicious that every single person praising interior doctor in this thread has only <5 posts (except jimtan with 41) and that all their posts mention Interior Doctor and praise them??

DesmondK8888 (5 post) "I pen down to a contract with interior doctor as well. My house renovation just completed and all goes very well. Love their full commitment to us and providing all the relevant information." "I chose interior doctor.. Very approachable and very fast response. Can check them out if you want. ""I read alot of good reviews about interior doctor over here and friends around. Sign up with them after second meet up. Very responsive and the most transparent quotation I receive compare with others."

janicetan90 (1 post)

"My place was done by interior doctor. Really a big thanks for their effort that they all had spend to our bto renovation. We really appreciated for their hard work and fast rectifying defects even after job had completed."

Jimtan (41 post)

"I also chose interior doctor. Very responsible and responsive even on our extra touch up. Highly recommend"

"Thanks interior doctor for building our dream home. Very fast and responsible. Highly recommend to all"

"You can try interior doctor. They did my place and workmanship very good and price are reasonable. Also as your quote you mention above, seem very expensive in the kitchen cabinet compare to mine id quoted me. You can either pay them a little fee for the 3D design before committing. What i know their 3D is done by themselves then outsource so should be very cheap."

​These are just a few that i've seen. Not saying they are bad or anything, they could really been amazing and responsible but please don't try to fake as customers, it's not honest and not fair to us :)

• Like 1

Hi Mr Jon, thanks for your comments for us. We always try our very best to meet all customers standard and requirement therefore good comments coming in. However you can be rest assured that all this comments come from our valuable customers.

For further information and clarification do contact us at

feedback@interiordoctor.com.sg.

Also can check out our facebook reviews and photo prove by our customers.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Edited by Interior Doctor

Latest Upcoming Project

Property type: Terrace House
Theme: Modern Luxury
Designer: Lebell Ng

Stay with us to see how we gonna transform/A&A this landed terrace house to a modern luxury concept.

gallery_68007_756_96367.jpg

gallery_68007_756_7127.jpg

gallery_68007_756_8589.jpg

gallery_68007_756_44679.jpg

gallery_68007_756_90989.jpg

gallery_68007_756_91109.jpg

+BE AMAZED+

Another Completed Project on time with satisfied customers

Also check out below or our facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/interiordoctorand see how close we had build/completed compare to its 3D design.

Below are actual photo

Property type: 25 Terrasse Lane
Theme: Modern
Designer: Lebell Ng/Steve

med_gallery_68007_758_775447.jpg

gallery_68007_758_576.jpg

gallery_68007_758_690352.jpg

med_gallery_68007_758_494109.jpg

gallery_68007_758_356514.jpg

gallery_68007_758_673660.jpg

Even though we cant build a loft in DAWSON due to HDB ruling, however we still can create a different kind amazing design by making good use of the high ceiling.

Stay with us and see the end result.

Property type: BTO

Property Type: BTO
Theme: Modern Comtemporary
Designer: Ken Ho/Sharon Lee

med_gallery_68007_783_165054.jpg

med_gallery_68007_783_8819.jpg

med_gallery_68007_783_95771.jpg

med_gallery_68007_783_41414.jpg

Been lurking on this forum for awhile but just had to create an account to point this out.

Does anyone not find it suspicious that every single person praising interior doctor in this thread has only <5 posts (except jimtan with 41) and that all their posts mention Interior Doctor and praise them??

DesmondK8888 (5 post) "I pen down to a contract with interior doctor as well. My house renovation just completed and all goes very well. Love their full commitment to us and providing all the relevant information." "I chose interior doctor.. Very approachable and very fast response. Can check them out if you want. ""I read alot of good reviews about interior doctor over here and friends around. Sign up with them after second meet up. Very responsive and the most transparent quotation I receive compare with others."

janicetan90 (1 post)

"My place was done by interior doctor. Really a big thanks for their effort that they all had spend to our bto renovation. We really appreciated for their hard work and fast rectifying defects even after job had completed."

Jimtan (41 post)

"I also chose interior doctor. Very responsible and responsive even on our extra touch up. Highly recommend"

"Thanks interior doctor for building our dream home. Very fast and responsible. Highly recommend to all"

"You can try interior doctor. They did my place and workmanship very good and price are reasonable. Also as your quote you mention above, seem very expensive in the kitchen cabinet compare to mine id quoted me. You can either pay them a little fee for the 3D design before committing. What i know their 3D is done by themselves then outsource so should be very cheap."

​These are just a few that i've seen. Not saying they are bad or anything, they could really been amazing and responsible but please don't try to fake as customers, it's not honest and not fair to us :)

Yes, I totally agree. My posts about them got removed. How coincidental can this be?