Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fie

Anyone Engaged Savana Styling Before?

Hello

We are looking to renovate our house, with just the basic essentials.

We met with Savana Styling, a guy called Keith.

He seems ok but I wanna get feedback on his work. Has anyone engaged them before?

What's your feedback on them?

Thanks for sharing!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, this is an old topic but I just found it after googling on Savana as well.. They're quoting me for my house reno and I wanted to check if anyone has used them. fie, did you engage them in the end?

Yes have engaged them before, they helped me do up my kitchen and toilet and did a very good job at that, I believe you met Keith, I met him as well, he has a warm and approachable personality and was willing to come down to discuss the details of the works I wanted at short notice, we had a good meeting where he was able to give me a definitive and reasonable quote for the works we wanted, everything after that went smoothly, payment was also smooth with no difficulties or disputes, the works done were also to a very high standard and I have not encountered any defects or problems since, am thoroughly enjoying my new redone kitchen and bathrooms :good: Would highly recommend them to anyone! Best of luck!