Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbie82

Anyone Tried Koong Yee Renovation Works?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Has anyone tried Koong Yee Renovation Works? any reviews and photos?

suppose to come back with a quote after we had sit down with them to discuss more than a week ago in the expo but till now did not receive their call

Quite nice. A good team. I liase with a lady by the name of huimin. She has even arrange a viewing to an actual site to see the workmanship. The timing is today at 3pm. Interested party can reply me.

Just to add on, the company used to register with HDB is called de'one builder. But they are the same company with koong yee reno

Their 'project managers' all seem very nice. One of them told me the new ones will be monitored by a senior. Doesn't give me much comfort.

Ok. checked hdb list of registered contractors and ky is not one of them. They probably have another company that is registered with HDB. (Check with them to see if you can have GST removed and sign with the other company; provided the other company is not gst registered.)

Ok. checked hdb list of registered contractors and ky is not one of them. They probably have another company that is registered with HDB. (Check with them to see if you can have GST removed and sign with the other company; provided the other company is not gst registered.)

Hi Yika,

They are registered under De'One Builder. Sadly both are GST registered. Checked with HDB directly :) Thanks for the advice. Anyway, though I have not signed up with them, they are not pushy and even invite me to see some of their renovations. Anyone interested can PM me, no obligations.

Hi, any feedback from pple who have engaged ky?

Hi Shiwei,

I did ask them before why no comments and reviews online about their company. They replied that they normally do referrals, so more of word of mouth. But during the recent show at Expo, I have to say that they are one of the company that has all the seats full.... next is followed by *** then One Deign Werkz. Hope this help :)