Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

That is why you simply present them with the list I've mentioned. Missing anything will be their liability. then they will have to redeliver again themselves.

Tell to immediate ship out once everything arrived in their China warehouse.

May is an understanding person. I once had a parcel which seller failed to indicate marking. Amcon took the effort to search for me and deliver to me with my next shipment with discussing with May.

I was eyeing the Simplehuman soap dispenser for the longest time but I told myself to stop buying, Instead I reuse some nice shampoo bottle as soap dispenser.

Local Simplehuman prices are simply disgusting.

After TB and reno done, you will find yourself doing more Amazon. Main reason is the free shipping and USD125 is easier to meet.

To TB with Amcon will become kinda costly once you dont have bulky or big quantity items.

Actually I had done no less than 10 orders with Amazon already. :jawdrop:

Yes. I always update them with the excel sheet. but I still find myself checking with them whether has the items arrived in their warehouse.

She is the one that tells me to pick up the router at their office when they missed out in the shipment. I agree that she is nice and accommodating and it's her staff which sometimes are abit blur.

I still remember my first shipment delivery, no one called me to arrange anything and the next thing I know the uncle and my goods are at my new house door step?! I had to cab down just to open the door for them. :(

& yes simple human stuffs are really nice and tempting! I like the soap dispenser too but I think it's abit extravagant to have one. Haha! Can save it for some other things instead!

10 shipments with Amazon!! What did you buy? Please intro must buy items !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, don't mind can share how much you paid for your matte black storage metal rack and your contact? I've been searching but can only find white color ones...thanks in advance!!

Hi, don't mind can share how much you paid for your matte black storage metal rack and your contact? I've been searching but can only find white color ones...thanks in advance!!

Hello!

PM-ed you ! :lol:

Amazon Time!

I sort of graduated from TB recently and ventured into Amazon!

Taking advantage of the free shipping over USD125, i go ahead and place my 1st order with amazon!

Amazon_zpsz3jzdkxi.jpg

I have not received the items yet but i am definitely looking forward to it!

Purchased the well known OXO and Simple human stuffs and the price is so friendly. :good:

Bought 2 sets of 16 piece Corelle dinnerware for 4! I wanted the sakura design but it was not available so i chose another one which looks so sweet! :wub::wub:

Not much updates on my renovation because i am waiting for the shower screen, tempered back splash to be up which will be done probably by next week! :rolleyes:

Mean while i shall continue to source for more items for my crib! :unsure::o:lol:

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Getting the Corelle dinnerware is a little bit tricky if you want free shipping. Some designs offer free shipping, some don't.

Do you have the links of the bath towel set? Looks promising.

Getting the Corelle dinnerware is a little bit tricky if you want free shipping. Some designs offer free shipping, some don't.

Do you have the links of the bath towel set? Looks promising.

Here you go: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002S52ZKS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's weird that only some colours are eligible for them free shipping for this item. I received it yesterday night and for the price for 6pieces,can't complain much!

Yes the designs for corelle Dinnerware are quite limited. Saw much nicer designs elements but they are so overpriced!

Thank you for the link.

I will also be getting Corelle dinnerware on Amazon. Although I'm confident Amazon will pack it properly, I have slight worries that the dinnerware might crack when it reach here. When you receive it, can you let me know how is the packaging, (just take picture will do haha)

Here you go: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002S52ZKS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's weird that only some colours are eligible for them free shipping for this item. I received it yesterday night and for the price for 6pieces,can't complain much!

Yes the designs for corelle Dinnerware are quite limited. Saw much nicer designs elements but they are so overpriced!

Hi! Can pm me the contact for the black aluminum storage too? Only saw white so far! :+

Hi,

Mind sharing with me the price & contact for the black metal rack? TIA..

Hello!

PM-ed! :lol:

Update of old photos :

Nothing much of new updates, just want to update some new photos in this thread. Small minor changes, the bigger ones will be happening this week! (Rainshower, toilet accessories will be up!)

Remembered someone in this thread requested for a photo of my simple shelf, here it is :

CB5CDF9D-41B9-4C9C-9884-8824EDE5CC95_zps

Received quite a handful of compliments from various people regarding my 5 door wardrobe! the husband was very pleased with this too. :wub::wub:

5867DB99-E371-4F23-B8F1-28536FAA7985_zps

My MBR vanity area with T5 warm white LED from TB! My granite top is up as well.

EF279CAA-81C6-44EC-AB05-4A9EB129DE98_zps

The boxes in my living room are clear and it looks so spacious all of the sudden! :lol::lol:

Been a while since i last saw my living room so clean without the mountain of boxes

42AE696D-D35E-4683-91E9-CAE7CB055CD9_zps

My 2 common bedroom paint colours. Something different from my black/white theme in the living room.

0E14B55F-FEDA-489C-B332-1F2100B6945F_zps

CD5A35CF-00AE-480F-BE17-71B8A16FC2C8_zps

the red ottoman is from TB too, so is the stool and my not yet unbox coffee table at the back. ;)

My phone is not able to capture the real colour, it is slightly darker in real life and i love it! especially the mint green. :wub::wub:

Met up with Vincent (the curtain uncle) and he was very friendly! Honest chap and he gave me recommendations for colours and types of curtains for my crib!

The price was reasonable, in fact the lowest quotation i have so far.

I request for :

PVC Venetian Blinds in White/black tape for living room

Blackout roller blinds for 2 common bedrooms

Day & Night curtain for MBR.

I can't wait for the curtains and blinds to be up! :good:

Edited by xhomesweethomex

Glad you settled your curtains and blinds :good:

Is the simple shelf meant to be in front of your bed in your MBR? We wanted to place something similar in front of our King size bed but we reckon we wld have no space left to walk! We would know next week when our bed arrives! *keeping fingers cross* Hopefully we are able to place a small shelving for my TV :sport-smiley-018:

I like your common room colours too! Is the second room colour Nippon Seabreeze too? Hee :P:thumbs up:

Update of old photos :

Nothing much of new updates, just want to update some new photos in this thread. Small minor changes, the bigger ones will be happening this week! (Rainshower, toilet accessories will be up!)

Remembered someone in this thread requested for a photo of my simple shelf, here it is :

CB5CDF9D-41B9-4C9C-9884-8824EDE5CC95_zps

Received quite a handful of compliments from various people regarding my 5 door wardrobe! the husband was very pleased with this too. :wub::wub:

5867DB99-E371-4F23-B8F1-28536FAA7985_zps

My MBR vanity area with T5 warm white LED from TB! My granite top is up as well.

EF279CAA-81C6-44EC-AB05-4A9EB129DE98_zps

The boxes in my living room are clear and it looks so spacious all of the sudden! :lol::lol:

Been a while since i last saw my living room so clean without the mountain of boxes

42AE696D-D35E-4683-91E9-CAE7CB055CD9_zps

My 2 common bedroom paint colours. Something different from my black/white theme in the living room.

0E14B55F-FEDA-489C-B332-1F2100B6945F_zps

CD5A35CF-00AE-480F-BE17-71B8A16FC2C8_zps

the red ottoman is from TB too, so is the stool and my not yet unbox coffee table at the back. ;)

My phone is not able to capture the real colour, it is slightly darker in real life and i love it! especially the mint green. :wub::wub:

Met up with Vincent (the curtain uncle) and he was very friendly! Honest chap and he gave me recommendations for colours and types of curtains for my crib!

The price was reasonable, in fact the lowest quotation i have so far.

I request for :

PVC Venetian Blinds in White/black tape for living room

Blackout roller blinds for 2 common bedrooms

Day & Night curtain for MBR.

I can't wait for the curtains and blinds to be up! :good:

Glad you settled your curtains and blinds :good:

Is the simple shelf meant to be in front of your bed in your MBR? We wanted to place something similar in front of our King size bed but we reckon we wld have no space left to walk! We would know next week when our bed arrives! *keeping fingers cross* Hopefully we are able to place a small shelving for my TV :sport-smiley-018:

I like your common room colours too! Is the second room colour Nippon Seabreeze too? Hee :P:thumbs up:

Yes, the simple shelf will act as a TV console and my tiny makeup corner. :P

Mine is a Queen size bed so should not be an issue since the carpenter has done the measurements before he build the shelf.

I can't remember if my bedroom is sea breeze or charming! haha! i was considering between the 2 way back in March! :unsure:

I think it should be charming! :lol::lol: