Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JamesOngPK

Renovation For Hawker/food Stall

Hi, I am looking for a trustworthy contractor that has the experience and expertise in revamping a food stall/hawker stall kitchen. For interested parties or anyone that can help, please drop me a message.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Chean Lim

I experience on this inckuding planning of signage. Kindly reach me on 83601588 if u request for my port folio.thanks

On 6/6/2015 at 9:23 PM, JamesOngPK said:

Hi, I am looking for a trustworthy contractor that has the experience and expertise in revamping a food stall/hawker stall kitchen. For interested parties or anyone that can help, please drop me a message.

Hi, Stephen here from Freeplay solutions, we are specializing on Flooring Products, like homogenouse tiles. Our tiles are from Italy, and price range is very competitive and affordable. Price range like $40/sqm - $70/sqm. Please feel free to contact me 90050709 or drop me a email: stephen.yang@freeplay.com.sg

I had just completed Ghim Moh Market upgrading works and had been involved in several market / lock up and cooked food stall tenancy setting up works at Ghim Moh Market.  Depending on the hawker stall location, we can include all submissions to NEA too.  Feel free to PM me if you are keen to explore the option further