Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Where To Buy Diy Solar Film To Block Sun?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

where to buy diy solar film to block sun? can diy ourself.

Window film is quite useful to myself and I get a quote from 3M and V Kool,the price is sky high, and another sales came in with same specification of film with lower price, of cos he did a comprehensive film testing before I signed with him. You may look for him to compare too,

Tristan 9771 3892

Guest Tristan Shi

where to buy diy solar film to block sun? can diy ourself.

Window film is quite useful to myself and I get a quote from 3M and V Kool,the price is sky high, and another sales came in with same specification of film with lower price, of cos he did a comprehensive film testing before I signed with him. You may look for him to compare too,

Tristan 9771 3892

I bought mine from Mustafa, about $40-50 for the large sheet cant remember. I think on the same area as all the party stuff, balloons etc...

There are different colors, % of light streaming in etc... for you to choose from. Very easy to apply also, just practice a few times ok already, if make a mistake, waste a bit of film nvm, at least save on installation costs. It won't ruin your windows as well. I got professional to do for me before, it is not perfect also,  but maybe cos i found an irresponsible company. Nonetheless, can try it out first since it is not that expensive (depending on the size of your windows) as compared to seeking professional. Of course i will still prefer to engage professional to do if i got spare funds!

LOGO latest.jpg

Edited by studiocanvassa

If you are looking for long term solution to  block the sun and heat, i would recommend that you do not DIY.

Engage a professional to do the job for you, warranty up to 10 years. Effective and you can have a peace of mind.