Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yayyy!!!!! :drunk: Crossing fingers and legs! :) :) is this the Gloria one?

Haha finally right? Thanks for being so patient with me.

Yes, it's the Gloria range from Evershine. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally caved and bought a faux fireplace. Complete with LED fire. Haha! Actually wanted to give up on this and get a console table, but think I would lose even more of my "London" charm.

That said, didn't get a design that I really really wanted cus of the size (didn't want it to be too tall, so the 1.2m and 1.5m are out, so ended up with this.

Can't wait to decorate the mantel!

9kql9u.jpg

hello

will like to know when u bought the fireplace from taobao does the seller ship to you directly or u get a shipping agent from singapore to do it for you

really love the concept of your place ,can't wait to see all your furniture in and your house design

goodday

Try to buy the glass bottle kind, not the plastic bottle kind. Glass bottle one is pure rice vinegar, plastic is artificially created...

Smellier, but more effective!

I also use it to soak my vegetables. :) And I put vinegar/water solution in a spray bottle to clean up everything around the house!

Thanks for sharing. Didn't know so much about cleaning until now...

Taylor B buys:

image_zpskedmxic1.jpeg

Bought two Crystal lamps for the bedside tables

image_zpsf3vnxukz.jpeg

Bought 2 mirrored bedside tables

image_zpsbusv6dpd.jpeg

And a mirrored tray for the living room decor

Still need to go back again for other small decor pieces as I've got $80 store credit now...

Trying to hunt for the rest of my pieces so we can be done with the reno stuff and start paying bills :rofl:

Hi babe! I visisted nook n cranny & taylor B after reading your recommendation! Was wondering if you are getting the Antique Brass Coffee Tables (nestled ones)?

I like the smaller of the nestled piece, was wondering if you would like to share and take the larger one as a living room side table!! lol :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

hello

will like to know when u bought the fireplace from taobao does the seller ship to you directly or u get a shipping agent from singapore to do it for you

really love the concept of your place ,can't wait to see all your furniture in and your house design

goodday

I used an agent because the hubby does not trust the direct shipping. He feels it's better to let an agent check it for wrong shipment or defects before shipping it to Singapore. It's not cheap though, the shipping, but overall still 50% cheaper than custom made or if I were to buy it from Singapore.

Thanks for reading! I hope to unveil the final look soon!

Thanks for sharing. Didn't know so much about cleaning until now...

No problem. Yeah some tips and tricks to make cleaning a bit easier... :P

Hi babe! I visisted nook n cranny & taylor B after reading your recommendation! Was wondering if you are getting the Antique Brass Coffee Tables (nestled ones)?

I like the smaller of the nestled piece, was wondering if you would like to share and take the larger one as a living room side table!! lol :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

Hey babe!

Unfortunately since we no longer need to get the side tables from Nook & Cranny, we might not be ordering anything from them after all!

Hubby still hates the black folding tray table and thinks the white would brighten the room more... So we might go IKEA for this.

And I'm DIYing the glass coffee table with IKEA, some spray paint, and my marble contact paper so I'm not getting that anymore.

Sorry!

Photo%202-10-15%201%2037%2058%20AM_zpsjkPhoto%202-10-15%202%2018%2014%20PM_zpspq

GUYSSSSSSS

which door color nicer?! I'm repainting my main door. Probably spraying my handles to satin black or gold.

And my main gate should be glossy black!

Which color should I choose!!

Answer your question I love the on the right, the baby green/blue (so sorry my eye a bit shot bird one),

The colour is so sweet and so welcoming.

Answer your question I love the on the right, the baby green/blue (so sorry my eye a bit shot bird one),

The colour is so sweet and so welcoming.

Haha everyone chose this so yes! This is what I went with. Thanks for affirming it. I went with mint green door and gloss black gate. Haha.

I also went on a 不归路

I bought this door knocker in gold... for my mint door. LOL. With the digital peephome I don't know how it will look. :jawdrop:

My house is unequivocally modern classic and London already. Cannot turn back already.

il_570xN.742920687_ay5n.jpg

Haha everyone chose this so yes! This is what I went with. Thanks for affirming it. I went with mint green door and gloss black gate. Haha.

I also went on a 不归路

I bought this door knocker in gold... for my mint door. LOL. With the digital peephome I don't know how it will look. :jawdrop:

My house is unequivocally modern classic and London already. Cannot turn back already.

il_570xN.742920687_ay5n.jpg

I think your design theme is great and you have good taste, so please don't worry I am sure it will turn out super nice.

But come to the digital peephole, is for your own safety mah! So don't worry too much how it will turn out lah, sure ok one.

Saw some comment on what counter top you should go for, I totally agree with them, go for what you like follow your heart.

All of us here can only give our point of view but in the end you going to be the one who stay in the house, so you must make sure you happy and love it.

I know how stressful is this journey, other than learn from all of you (偷师 the other is one of the reason I am here is to see how all of your house turn out nice nice I also happy.

Edited by nextstep

I think your design theme is great and you have good taste, so please don't worry I am sure it will turn out super nice.

But come to the digital peephole, is for your own safety mah! So don't worry too much how it will turn out lah, sure ok one.

Saw some comment on what counter top you should go for, I totally agree with them, go for what you like follow your heart.

All of us here can only give our point of view but in the end you going to be the one who stay in the house, so you must make sure you happy and love it.

I know how stressful is this journey, other than learn from all of you (偷师 the other is one of the reason I am here is to see how all of your house turn out nice nice I also happy.

Thanks bro. Yeah totally stressful! I keep feeling like the decisions are very concrete.

In half a month's time I will know the end result! And I am super impatient one. Haha.

I'm also looking forward to your progress!!

The baby blue one on the right! Very sweet colour.

Heh, seems like it shows up differently on everyone else's screen. It's mint, but yeah thanks for another vote!!

I like the turquoise door better! unique and classy! :good:

Thanks for a vote on the mint too! Haha!

Your knocker reminds me of Narnia :)

Hehe. I was planning to emulate that mint door picture I chose. Since I'm gonna spray paint the handles gold... Might as well.

It is a vintage cast iron piece though, so I'm excited to have that. Vintage pieces make my heart sing!

:dancingqueen: