Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

SECOND TAOBAO LOOT + FIRST AMAZON LOOT

The finish on this was much better than I expected. Hopefully it will go well with the gold elements of the main door and the house.

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2048%2056%20PM%201_

LED Strip Light looks legit

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2050%2035%20PM%201_

Medallion looks quite cool! Going up soon I guess, Edmund's been asking about it

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2051%2010%20PM%201_

Gold Door Handles for the rooms

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2051%2035%20PM%201_

Rubber Door Stoppers

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2056%2017%20PM%201_

Magnetic Door Stopper (not too sure about this yet, might sell it away on Carousell)

Photo%2021-10-15%207%2056%2028%20PM%201_

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My luxury spa in the making + SimpleHuman Stuff

Quality looks awesome. Might order more bins even though they're quite pricey. Need one for the living room, office and bedroom!

Photo%2022-10-15%2011%2016%2038%20AM_zps

Photo%2022-10-15%2011%2017%2002%20AM_zps

Also swung by Spotlight to buy some cheap canvas and gold acrylic paint to create some art for my Master bedroom... This was done in 20 minutes flat. HAHA. Another coat after it dries.

Photo%2022-10-15%202%2038%2036%20PM_zpsc

Did this after seeing this on Pinterest

0b1af132016757bf7b499d286a1d8319.jpg

Also bought two gold candle holders / vases for decorating the mantel of the fireplace. Fireplace already OTW, last shipment from TB coming soon... Can't wait!

Your home is coming together GORGEOUSLY. I can see all the elements piecing up!

Thanks babe! Hopefully it's all I ever thought of in my head! xx

How's your place coming along love??

Thanks babe! Hopefully it's all I ever thought of in my head! xx

How's your place coming along love??

I have a good feeling about your home ;)

We moved in two days ago!! And cleaning and unpacking is CRAZY. Like, seriously.

Bought the melamine thing you recommended from daiso today! The husband is very impressed haha. One more place I associate with you now!

Edited by Peachydurians

The Medallion looks so cool! Can't wait to see it up at your place! :notti:

By the way, is the door viewer good? (Image quality wise) I saw Groupon selling and considering to get it maybe after I move in.

I have a good feeling about your home ;)

We moved in two days ago!! And cleaning and unpacking is CRAZY. Like, seriously.

Bought the melamine thing you recommended from daiso today! The husband is very impressed haha. One more place I associate with you now!

Glad to be of help! Hahaha. I feel so auntie manz.

Congrats on moving in! Can't wait to see everything come together for you.

The Medallion looks so cool! Can't wait to see it up at your place! :notti:

By the way, is the door viewer good? (Image quality wise) I saw Groupon selling and considering to get it maybe after I move in.

Haha, thanks. I think not bad, I bought from Taobao, it was at a good price, I don't really need it to be super clear. This brand is very popular so should be alright!

Apparently my carpentry is coming on MONDAY!! :dancingqueen:

Really need to give trophy to Edmund.

And my glassworks are up tomorrow!! So only left with leftover plumbing work, electrical work (dismantling 2nd WC and installing both; installing sink and tap; shower sets; kitchen faucet and sink; installation of 3 ceiling fans and my medallion :wub:) and touching up of paint then it's DONE!!!!!

Apparently my carpentry is coming on MONDAY!! :dancingqueen:

Really need to give trophy to Edmund.

And my glassworks are up tomorrow!! So only left with leftover plumbing work, electrical work (dismantling 2nd WC and installing both; installing sink and tap; shower sets; kitchen faucet and sink; installation of 3 ceiling fans and my medallion :wub:) and touching up of paint then it's DONE!!!!!

Gosh that's such a fantastic piece of news! Yayyy!!! Your light at the end of the tunnel is within sightt, congratulations!! :) :)

grats kara.. I think your renovation might complete before mine haha :) Next week for me will be the remaining carpentry and glass works for the entire house. looking forward to move in ready day soon.... :)

Gosh that's such a fantastic piece of news! Yayyy!!! Your light at the end of the tunnel is within sightt, congratulations!! :) :)

I know right. And we haven't even paid him the second 40% yet. So awesome this guy.

Yesssss the end is near. I think. Haha!

grats kara.. I think your renovation might complete before mine haha :) Next week for me will be the remaining carpentry and glass works for the entire house. looking forward to move in ready day soon.... :)

Haha, mine not as big project as yours ma.

But I think won't la... I think.

Actually also still have SY Windows and bifold doors, then room doors. But I reckon those should be quite fast.

Finally I can see how it'll look together!! My fireplace not here yet though.

Yours looks good, like ready already. Still got WIW carpentry?

Seems like the fast times are here for you. Carpentry goes in then the rest can begin finishing up quickly after that.

Hope so! But then money start to become very tight. Hahaha.

Come in not as fast as going out. 😂😂😂