Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
invreview

The Trilinq @ Clementi

QqNhIpL.jpg The Trilinq @ Clementi (~ $1311 psf)

1. I am interested in The Trilinq and have been doing quite an extensive due diligence on this new condo. The condo was opened for sale back in late 2012 and its TOP is 2017. My due diligence yielded some concerns and I hope to hear some views from others here:

• More than 2.5 years have past, but only 169 units (22%) were sold (based on June 2015 URA transaction data), other than it's slightly higher PSF compared to the neighbourhood, what could be the other reasons?
  • PropertyGuru listed 441 units available for selling. I found that some units advertised in PG were actually sold many months ago. Makes me wonder how many units are sold but are still listing in PG - seems to be a bait listing to lure prospective buyers to call the agent - this I am not impress.
  • I am interested in a 4br unit and there is a void space in the Master bedroom (6m to ceiling), need some practical suggestions on how to utilise the void space.

2. My alternatives to Trilinq are all from the resale market:

• Blue Horizon ~$1,050 psf
  • Westcove ~$889 psf
  • The Infiniti ~976 psf

Would appreciate comments from forumers here. Thank-you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Invreview,

I have been following this project since its launch and finally got myself an unit recently :). I believe the void space you are referring to would be the double volume. The current show unit is on a 4 bedder layout where the double volume is at the living room which you can use to build a loft. I am very excited and really looking forward the project to be TOP soon :)

Regards,

fiona