Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hammy

Ceiling Fans

Hi People,

just moved into my new house with my husband. I'm considering to install a couple of nice and powerful ceiling fan to cool the house. Any guys have good recommendation on shops or any online store i can visit ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recommend to purchase KDK from JB. Cheap and good!

Update on October 16, 2017:

KDK fans suck. 2 years later after recommending KDK, I now agree with the rest of the Facebook reviews that KDK is NOW known for poor quality and service.

Edited by llaacc

• Like 1

Many years ago, I purchased a Rega branded fan for $450. After 3 months, the wind velocity dropped significantly and it became a white elephant.

Edited by llaacc

We purchased from Bro who is in these forums..... got the fanco type .... I visited 6+ stores around Balestier, Geyland and Jalan Besar to look at all the different fans and work out pros and cons. Once I worked out what I wanted, I realised the Bro in the renotalk forums had by far the best price, and he had lots of positive reviews. So,. we did it. Got 5 different fans, some with lighting attached. He was easy to deal with, gave us a good price, installed them well, and offers warranty, etc etc.I would certainly recommend. He also gave very honest advice.

We purchased from Bro who is in these forums..... got the fanco type .... I visited 6+ stores around Balestier, Geyland and Jalan Besar to look at all the different fans and work out pros and cons. Once I worked out what I wanted, I realised the Bro in the renotalk forums had by far the best price, and he had lots of positive reviews. So,. we did it. Got 5 different fans, some with lighting attached. He was easy to deal with, gave us a good price, installed them well, and offers warranty, etc etc.I would certainly recommend. He also gave very honest advice.

Hi EdensMom, can share Bro's contact with me? tried pm you but ur inbox is full. thanks!

Guest Bryan Tay

JB Yes Electrical selling KDK and Panasonic fan very cheap. I bought my fans from them.

Hi,

I am also looking for ceiling fan. I have went to alot of light shops in Geylang and Balestier. But all of them have given me a very high price.

I have found a brand call Fanco, its my 1st time fitting ceiling fan, I have no idea that it is popular. Can anyone share with me on their experience with this brand? how is their after sales service? Is it a worthy brand to consider as compared to KDK.

This was bought up to me by the salesperson that Fanco is very popular in SG and Msia. KDK is only good for their standing fan.

Please advise.

I always prefer Amazon for most of the products, I orderd two ceiling fans last week and would like to say these are nice working fans also they provided good customer services.. :deal: