Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am about the start renovation soon and on tight budget. My contractor quoted me $7K for a 6mm vinyl (ECO brand) for HDB 5RM (125sqm) minus kitchen and 2x bathrooms. Is this price reasonable? Checking if anyone can offer 6mm vinyl at a better price.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/10/2016 at 1:34 AM, ianlow said:

I am about the start renovation soon and on tight budget. My contractor quoted me $7K for a 6mm vinyl (ECO brand) for HDB 5RM (125sqm) minus kitchen and 2x bathrooms. Is this price reasonable? Checking if anyone can offer 6mm vinyl at a better price.

sounds reasonable to me, can you share your contractor pls?

ID are quoting me around 6.5+ psf for vinyl tiles from Europe.  The European manufacturer are more expensive follow by the Koreans. Not sure whether anybody use China made. With the European made, 10 years warranty is the norm. A 4rm BTO will cost $4k+ for living room and bedrooms. 

Got my 5mm high end resilient vinyl flooring done by renovation contractor at only $3.78psqft.

Can say the price is really unbeatable, comes with 5 years warranty and 25 years materials warranty.

More than the bargain that I asked for, due to my frens lobang.

Anyone interested can contact, the contractor name bryan h/p:91038088

Got my 5mm high end resilient vinyl flooring done by renovation contractor at only $3.78psqft.

Can say the price is really unbeatable, comes with 5 years warranty and 25 years materials warranty.

More than the bargain that I asked for, due to my frens lobang.

Anyone interested can contact, the contractor name bryan h/p:91038088