Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hydroflux

Hydroflux Water Filteration System

About Hydroflux

Hydroflux was founded in 2010 as one of Singapore’s first very own brand of water purification systems. Hydroflux was created due to the growing awareness of fellow Singaporeans (and people residing in Singapore) that clean and healthy drinking water is a must in order to battle the hazards of modern lifestyles… and to prevent or remedy common illnesses. Hence with this thought in mind, Hydroflux devised a low-budget plan that would enable almost everyone in Singapore to own a good water purification system at home at reasonable and affordable rates.

Hydroflux envisions a day when every household can have healthier drinking water. We provide water filtration systems, maintenance services for home or office use and optimize the qualities of drinking water.

SG50 Promotion!

Call us at 6547 4288 for FREE shower filter and water testing by our certified tester!

*Terms & conditions apply.

gallery_70463_823_576322.jpg

Check out our Facebook page for more information!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For more information or enquires regarding Hydroflux system and the attractive packages we are having kindly contact me at 9221xxxx ( Benjamin ) thank you!

Hydroflux

Just bought this water filter thru a friend's recommendation...... Only been using it for a couple of days and everything seems fine. Wonder how's the power consumption tho? Don't wanna get a shock at the end of the month when my water bill comes :jawdrop: Anyone can share with me their experience??

Newbie here. Renovating my home and a friend recommended I get a water filter installed in my new home. Why do I need to get my water filtered when Singapore's water is already safe & clean??

Hi... Been a customer of Hydroflux for 3 years n I haf e under sink system install in my home... Din noe dere's a hot n cold water dispenser... Izit more suited 4 office use or can use at home too? Can use tgt wif e under water sink? How much ah?

There's been alot of hype abt alkaline water being beneficial for cancer patients. Not sure how true but apparently it stops the growth of cancer cells or sth?? My grandma's a patient at the heart partners clinic @ gleneagles n I think they r using this hydroflux brand for the hot n cold water dispenser so I also decided to install it in my home as well

• Like 1

I'm a patient of gleneagles hospital when I go there for my quarterly check up because of my heart problem. And I walk up to the second floor, I saw this hydroflux machine there. So I'm really curious about this product since the hospital is also using it. I reckon that it's good for health since many of us patient would come and go during our check ups. Can anyone of you user tell me more about it? I've heard a little bit from my family that it's been around for awhile. And this machine saves us the time of boiling water right? Is it very troublesome to install? I know you people always say health is more important than money but if it's not affordable then even I want one also cannot afford. Hahaha!! I'm really a kenn customer.