Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bomily

Shortlisted 5 Ids, Help Me Pick One?

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of choosing an ID to renovate my home. Initially had around 10-15 listed but now I'm down to 5.

1) Brick and Mortar Interiors

2) Invictus Interior

3) Ascenders Design Studio

4) United Team Lifestyle

5) Urban Habitat

If anyone has any feedback regarding these IDs, whether first hand experience or if you heard from someone else, please do share it with me here. I'm sure it would be useful for others as well. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Vicki Goh

Maybe choose the one you are comfortable with as you need to work with him or her for at least 1 to 2 months

Thanks for your input. But u know how IDs can make u feel comfortable initially but end up not providing the service they promised they would.

Hence would like to get feedback from some of you guys out there. Anyone else care to share?

Guest Andrea Tan

You may want to check on HDB website if they are HDB registered reno company, under "Listing of Registered Renovation Contractors". You will be able to see any infingement history as well.

heard its not necessary for IDs to be registered. HDB license concerns are on contractors who are not registered and trained thus destroy the building structure such as beams.

so more importantly is for an ID who engage contractors who are registered, and for those who have no license. they cant apply permit to hack. only those who are registered has an account to log in and apply permit.

guess it all goes down to reputation of the company. among all the 5 IDs, i only heard of urban habitat.

Guest Vicki Goh

I have engaged ID from Invictus Interior to renovate my new house. He had done up my 3D drawings and waiting for amendment for some details on some drawings.

I will collect my keys next week so renovation will start soon.

heard its not necessary for IDs to be registered. HDB license concerns are on contractors who are not registered and trained thus destroy the building structure such as beams.

so more importantly is for an ID who engage contractors who are registered, and for those who have no license. they cant apply permit to hack. only those who are registered has an account to log in and apply permit.

guess it all goes down to reputation of the company. among all the 5 IDs, i only heard of urban habitat.

I just find out the hdb licence is meant for wall hacking purposes. May not apply to ID. But I need to understand what legal recourse is available is something is amiss.

H bomilyi,

How did u shortlist to this 5? Can share your experience? I'm also looking for IDs to renovate my 5-room flat, but too many choices, too many reviews :( what a tedious process

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of choosing an ID to renovate my home. Initially had around 10-15 listed but now I'm down to 5.

1) Brick and Mortar Interiors

2) Invictus Interior

3) Ascenders Design Studio

4) United Team Lifestyle

5) Urban Habitat

If anyone has any feedback regarding these IDs, whether first hand experience or if you heard from someone else, please do share it with me here. I'm sure it would be useful for others as well. Thanks!

I signed with United Team Lifestyle, and my ID is Joyce. She is very nice to work with and very accommodating. Just received our 1st 3D last week. :)