Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allison

Rewiring Nightmare!

Had a bad experience with our new place rewiring, got tricked by the package offered. Their price is low but didn't include installation, we ended up paying more. In addition, the electrician did extra for us and wants to charge us that, workmanship is disappointing, trunking slants and curved (which is amazing).

The most hurtful one is the trust you put to the salesman to do a good job but what we get in return is the extra cost, this is not included in the earlier quotation, that is not included, I've told you to be there to tell my electrician where do you want all the plug points.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Had a bad experience with our new place rewiring, got tricked by the package offered. Their price is low but didn't include installation, we ended up paying more. I

I believe alot of ppl , newspaper, CASE has mentioned before.

Read the term and condition.

Make sure everything pen down, etc

n addition, the electrician did extra for us and wants to charge us that, workmanship is disappointing, trunking slants and curved (which is amazing).

U have mention "electrician did extra for us"

U expect they do FOC, out of goodwill?

Hello, they also earning a living.

Will you do free for other.

If you work OverTime, will u expect your company pay OT or at least taxi fee

The most hurtful one is the trust you put to the salesman to do a good job but what we get in return is the extra cost, this is not included in the earlier quotation, that is not included, I've told you to be there to tell my electrician where do you want all the plug points.

This is your expectation and assumption to salesman.