Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yoanfre

Mix And Match Concept Living Pte Ltd (Expo)

Hi everyone,

Came across this company during Expo Luxurious Furniture Fair last week. Found out that they are a new company and their furniture design are rather stylish and of course, come with hefty price tag as well. Am quite interested as their furniture design quite suit my home theme. My only concern is the lack of company history as they are not as established as other brand such as Lorenzo, Cellini, etc. Plan to visit their showroom dome time in next month. Anyone here has encountered this company before? Any advice on their products, and after sales service?

Appreciate your opinion.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi @yoanfre,

Did you go through with a purchase from Mix and Match Concept Living? I recently came across their furniture at the expo fair as well and am considering purchasing their furniture package. However, the lack of reviews concerns me. If you have any experience with them, please share it with me. Thanks!!

Hi Yoanfre,

Please share with us if you have proceeded to buy from them and if so, how is their after sales customer service, as i am keen to know too. They claimed their down feather sofa is value for money!

Hi, I am a customer of Mix&Match Concept Living. I recently moved to my new house and 80% of my furnitures are from this company. I am shocked that you had such bad experience from them, because in my case, they were really understanding and reasonable throughout the whole transaction. The sales manager was very helpful and even though I had to do furnishing within my budget, they did their best to provide the best quality furniture within the amount I am able to fork out. They even gave extra interior design services at my new house. 

Hi, I came across Mix & Match Concept Living at the Expo last year with my friend and we made some purchases from them.

The sales executive was knowledgeable and not pushy just to close the deal. In fact, he was patient enough to explain their products, making sure that we understood what he said without bad mouthing their competitors or other brands. He just focus on his products giving us alternative, suggestions to help me meet my budgets. Bear in mind that all these needed time but yet he remains patient throughout and encouraged us to try out all different types of beds and sofa.

When they realised I needed the items much more earlier that the initial delivery date that I had given to them, instead of turning down my request, they tried their best to accommodate their schedule and did what they could to give me the priority items first like the bed and mattress. While the rest of the other items needed time to be done like my sofa because the colour and fabric was specially chosen.

I really appreciate any all the assistance and coordination that they have given just to ensure that they met my request. Isn't all these about after sales customer's service?

I am just sharing my experiences here without any prejudice and my suggestions to those who have doubts in Mix & Match, drop by their showrooms or Expo, talk to them, experience it yourself and it will definitely clear all your doubts. 

I stumbled across this forum only after extremely unpleasant experience with Mix and Match Concept Living.  

This forum has been quiet for a long time. No one wants to provide ANY feedback. Yet, when someone posted negative comments, EXTREMELY POSITIVE feedbacks on them are being posted here. In fact, both contents and language used in the positive comments sounded similar! Sounds more like the boss posting such positive comments to counter any negative comments. I leave it for all the clever consumers out there to judge for yourself. I'm guess 'someone' will post another extremely positive remarks after this again to slam this post. 

I just made down payment for a goose feather sofa yesterday at the Expo from Alvin Ong who says he is the owner of Mix and Match. 

My wife and I thought that he had been very helpful and according to Alvin, he gave us the best deal he could. Although he mentioned that the down payment is 50%, he was willing to accommodate our requests for a lower down payment of 25% and also to throw in some free items to sweeten the deal. He also agreed to our requests that we are allowed to use the down payment to pay for something else if we decide not to go for the sofa in the end.

We tried to do some KYC on this company and came across this forum. We are a little dismayed now because there is a mix of bad and good reviews here.

We are looking to collect our keys in two months' time and Alvin says he will measure the place so that the sofa fits nicely as well as assist to contribute to the design concept. 

We will update on our dealings with Mix and Match. If their service is good and reliable we will post here and hopefully vindicate them. However if their service is bad, we will not hesitate to write a scathing review here as well. So far, in our interaction with them, we have found nothing to indicate that their service is bad and we hope it stays this way.

I placed and order with Mix and Match with a 50% deposit.

Now, I am ready to take the delivery for my sofa and I find them extremely dodgy and hard to get hold of.

Firstly, the phone number i called on their invoice is no longer their number, i was given a handphone number to call Derick and can never get a dial tone. Then i called Loftez and they say they are just a partner and not Mix and Match.

Loftez then gave another number which is Silver River's phone number and it is no longer Silver River.  I hope i have luck in finding them and get my sofa in the end. 

I will keep you guys updated if i got scammed in the end. 

22 minutes ago, 48329_1456196161 said:

I placed and order with Mix and Match with a 50% deposit.

Now, I am ready to take the delivery for my sofa and I find them extremely dodgy and hard to get hold of.

Firstly, the phone number i called on their invoice is no longer their number, i was given a handphone number to call Derick and can never get a dial tone. Then i called Loftez and they say they are just a partner and not Mix and Match.

Loftez then gave another number which is Silver River's phone number and it is no longer Silver River.  I hope i have luck in finding them and get my sofa in the end. 

I will keep you guys updated if i got scammed in the end. 

You can try contacting the boss Alvin Ong at 9279 1299. I just contacted him today to keep things warm as I am still waiting for my house to TOP. He was very responsive.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Hi All,

I manage to get hold of their office after all the redirects. Manage to get hold of someone who confirmed my sales order is a valid number. ( Phew)

Will be going down to Expo this sat to firm up the sofa delivery date with them. Will post more information after my visit.

Cheers!

Some updates.

Went to Expo today and they are still around. (Phew!) They now charge GST, so I guess they must be doing pretty well?

Told my rep Leslie that I tried calling him on six different numbers, and he apologised profusely for it. He told me their new address is on ACRA, but I said communications could be better.  I joke with him that if I start to check ACRA, it means I am ready to make a police report.

I am glad they remain helpful and pleasant to deal with after all these scares. I walk away satisfied with their service.

Now waiting for the sofa delivery in Nov before the next update.

Cheers and have a nice weekend to everyone.

Mag

Hi Mag,

I wonder have you took your Delivery this November.

I am suppose to make confirmation with Mix & Match before Wednesday ( 7/12/16 )

Their products is quite costly But the salesman pitch convince us in a way...

Their products may be above 30 % market price but they claim they using Belgian Fabric & scratch proof

in a way.

Please update asap if U can. 

Hopefully you already collected your sofa & maybe post some picture from your house

Oliver Yong 

Hi Oliver,

Sorry, i hope this response came in time.

I have arranged the delivery of the sofa for this coming Wednesday. I will get back if everything is good.

Can't post my house now as it is not done up yet. ( Got screwed by ID :()

No Problem 

Take your time... What I want to know Mix & Match deliver your Sofa without any hassle or problem..

Coz.. I find out using Goose feather ( Even it being treated ) , using in S'pore Hot humidity , the Feather smell will emerge

after 3 to 5 years of usage as being told by Leather Sofa player...

Moreover , Mix & Match is just a Distributor of a Malaysian Company IN K.L who market brand like Mavis Furniture using

Kapo Woods material use mostly of reinforce.

Mix & Match register in April 2015 & it a very young company.

Hi Oliver,

I got the delivery of my sofa today. I'm not around to receive the delivery, but my hubby says everything is good.

I got what I ordered after all.

The delivery is prompt. 

I called the office to arrange for a date; admin informed me the driver would call me one day before to arrange the time.  

For my case, I call them on Monday to arrange for delivery on Wednesday; they called me on Tuesday at around 7 pm to inform me 12-3 pm. 

The arrangement is a bit last min, but at least they are not late.

Cheers!

Mag