Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

I bought the reversible grill and griddle from Amazon as well: )

Couldn't find a cast iron press that ships to Singapore for free, and bought one from Crate & Barrel in the end. I use the press to make toasted cheese sandwich with honey mostly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Addiction! I still Want to get some stuff that has no free intl shipping... wanna share?

What are you buying?

I don't have much to buy from the non free shipping side but I guess I could always find some :rofl:

I also bought Nigella's cookbook! Haha

I haven't look at her cookbooks yet... any good? Her shows sweep me away though.. :P

What are you buying?

I don't have much to buy from the non free shipping side but I guess I could always find some :rofl:

I also bought Nigella's cookbook! Haha

D+15: kitchen floor and bathroom tiles done!

2gwsw9j.jpg

Spot something weird? The tile is the middle is so much lighter! Manufacturing defect I suppose. I highlighted it to my ID and he promptly agreed to change.

vnp1dw.jpg

My shampoo ledge.. supposed to be subway tiles but due its unevenness, tiler used my floor tiles instead.. not too bad right.

b4uy49.jpg

New grey windows are in.. but was pouring just now.. maybe now they can put them up!

I haven't look at her cookbooks yet... any good? Her shows sweep me away though.. :P

Let u know when they come

I got 3 cookbooks

My fav is still Jamie Oliver, though :)

But her latest one... Meh! I got her older one!

HELP! What toilet bowl to get? Lol. I went for a little walk along Geylang. Went into Heritage and no one chup me, nothing caught my eye too. Baron was ex and someone mentioned its not powerful enough to remove poo in one flush. Wasser was next and I was pretty enamored of one of their IXISS toilet bowl. $220 inclusive of GST and delivery... sounds good! Anyone had them? Next was Union... also nothing much. I wanted a sleek model with flush sides cos my cat likes to go toilet and her hair can be trapped in crevices..

21lo9rt.jpg

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

eh i'm also looking out for toilet bowls. checked out Hoe Kee n Sim Siang Choon, neither had anything that captured my fancy. also on a budget so can't afford to go for the more expensive ones. $220 sounds good! i just checked out Wasser's homepage. never heard of them till now. any feedback from anyone?! *eagerly waiting*

wawawa wa.... I have 100 questions to ask you after you posted the photos!!! LOL

- Your Grey window frames with dark glass??? I am still undecided on this and dateline tomorrow to confirm. Current ones are tinted glass but I am the sort whi needs lots of sun to bloom

- Your tiles very nice ..especially when I nearly chose them too.. haha

- What is that 2 metal bar below your ledge? Is taht for support?

- Toilet bowls.. everyone talking about the Baron but actually I dont know where to see that. But I bought my WC from Wasser because their SALE signage outside their entrance was very eye-cacthing.

How come yours only $220 with GST and delivery. I chose something there and it cost me $380. But dont ask me which one because I just said on it and then like it.

Edited by Luxexplorer

Lux! You are a lifesaver as always!

- yes grey windows with dark glass.. your eyes very sharp. Initially i wanted black but ID recommended grey.. looks nice!

- tiles... we have similar tastes then.. lol

- the 2 bars for supporting during fabrication only..

- toilet bowl i dunno which model too but my butt test feels ok.. then so cheap too! My ID quote $530 for Baron 888! I nearly want to tell him GAD! Everywhere got Baron.. hahaha. Ok.. im going with wasser :)

wawawa wa.... I have 100 questions to ask you after you posted the photos!!! LOL

- Your Grey window frames with dark glass??? I am still indecided on this and dateline tomorrow to confirm.

- Toilet bowls.. everyone talking about the Baron but actually I dont know where to see that. But I bought my WC from Wasser because their SALE signage outside their entrance was very eye-cacthing.

How come yours only $220 with GST and delivery. I chose something there and it cost me $380. But dont ask me whcih one because I just said on it and then like it.

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

HELP! What toilet bowl to get? Lol. I went for a little walk along Geylang. Went into Heritage and no one chup me, nothing caught my eye too. Baron was ex and someone mentioned its not powerful enough to remove poo in one flush. Wasser was next and I was pretty enamored of one of their IXISS toilet bowl. $220 inclusive of GST and delivery... sounds good! Anyone had them? Next was Union... also nothing much. I wanted a sleek model with flush sides cos my cat likes to go toilet and her hair can be trapped in crevices..

21lo9rt.jpg

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Same taste.I just purchased 1 pcs of that in your photo and another piece in a differ design sitting next to it in the showroom. That one cost lesser at $178. One piece with a more pointed front .

- Your Grey window frames with dark glass??? I am still indecided on this and dateline tomorrow to confirm. Current ones are tinted glass but I am the osrt which needs lots of sun to bloom

- What is that 2 metal bar below your ledge? Is taht for support?

How come yours only $220 with GST and delivery. I chose something there and it cost me $380. But dont ask me whcih one because I just said on it and then like it.

I had purchase two pcs of ixix yesterday and there is only 3 price there. $178,$220, and the highest is $320 included gst and free delivery above $300.

Another vote of confidence! Thanks loop!

Same taste.I just purchased 1 pcs of that in your photo and another piece in a differ design sitting next to it in the showroom. That one cost lesser at $178. One piece with a more pointed front .

Another vote of confidence! Thanks loop!

You have to be careful as there are 1or 2 piece identical design not suitable for Hdb . the back portion is flush with the wall. Look for a lady by the name of Jane. She more experience.

I bought from Ricky the CT1180A model WC for $380.00. If really same model then really too dishonest already for such a huge difference. Mine is one of the 3 pieces suitable for hdb with the thin lid

Edited by Luxexplorer