Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Hello Peachydurians, my laptop gave up on me... need to find another computer to upload photos :( Why can't we upload using mobile? Sigh...

I can upload photos directly from iPhone. Just need to do screen-shot to reduce the photo size, and view Gallery as full version.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

30rpci9.png

Anyone knows if glass subway tiles are available in Sg? My ID says he has not seen this before. Was planning a feature wall of glass subway tiles in the bathroo ... thanks for the advice!

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

No updates for several days cos still waiting for ID to finalise quotes... but today went tiles shopping at Soon Bee Huat..

Shortlisted these for bathroom:2wpmam8.jpg

These subway tiles will be the side walls...

rkd7ag.jpg

This will be the feature wall...

2mdl8at.jpg

The dark tile will be floor tile for bahroom n kitchen.

As I do not have much updates for my new home, let me show you the queen of the house....ztsuty.jpg

She's definitely got her own character and because she's a black cat, I became the witch.

Initially, I wanted the ID to customise some wall mounted cat steps for her but was quoted $750 for 3 steps...:( So I would be doing some DIY and ID will help me mount the steps. The colours of the house are also decded in consideration of my cat. She sheds quite a bit and my father keeps complaining the amount of fur against the current white flooring in his house. That's why my new house will have darker floorings to camouflage her fur... but it also means she will be hidden as well... hahaha