Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edgedale

A Place Where I Call Home

Hi guys, I am new here.

Just a little bit of intro, I am a divorce and I have just purchase a second home or I should said a place of my own.

I have been reading some of the Reno T-blog and I decided to share my reno journey here with your guys. Hope it is not too boring :jammin:

Basically after years of looking around, I finally decided to purchase the 4 room unit at Punggol. It a 8 yrs flat.

Hm....

guys how do I post photo here? I will like to upload how the current unit looks like when I am there with the agent?

Edited by Edgedale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi and congratulation on your new house, that is nice to have an 8 years resell, so hope your project won't be too major, so that will save some cost ya.

Just to add on Kara (bykaraanne) comment, this is how you upload photo to Renotalk after the photo is uploaded , copy the direct link

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%202.37.3

for you to link the photo to the forum

click on the icon I highlighted in the photo and paste the link that you copied, your photo should be able to link it here.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%202.35.4

Hope this help.

Over the years I have been looking around for a prefect place to settle down. It was really tiring actually but finally I found this unit at Punggol. Thanks to my agent Mr Micheal for helping me to get this beautiful place, it was love at first sight.

635%20punggol_zpsmdaa6uvj.jpg

While waiting for key collection, I believe it time to look for someone to renovate my place.

I did went to one, two ID. but does you guy still have anyone to introduce?

Thanks nextstep. It's actually tiring.....

Yes...it's quite a tiring on the process for searching and taking hours for discussion too with the id. I think you should sent out your requirements to the id first who have recommended you to let them quote and compare it, then see which you are comfortable with the price and meet up with them. Just like I done for my previously reno