Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
looprevil

Homecoming

Update: Not needed anymore. Just found a supplier selling Samsung chip Led with industrial grade meanwell driver. He supplies to major shopping centers like takashimaya. Putting an order with him next week.

DC5E6749-B385-4FBA-B159-63017A225993.jpg

C0DA6A9A-5C79-4525-B46F-B1E0F9560509.jpg

03A16750-8F05-4901-95CD-22274A094BEE.jpg

Could you let me know which supplier for these lightings? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi looprevil,

​can you also pm me your contractor's detail and contact? and lighting supplier too?
​i will like to renovate house soon, with my design, so I'm finding a reliable contractor.
​very much appreciated.

​thanks

hi looprevil,

​can you also pm me your contractor's detail and contact? and lighting supplier too?

​i will like to renovate house soon, with my design, so I'm finding a reliable contractor.

​very much appreciated.

​thanks

You have PM

After grouting are apply on the master toilet,the tiles do appear nicer ( will post pics when the whole toilet is complete ). Since nothing much have be done lately, i have arrange Wassa to deliver the toilet sink/bowl/heater and kitchen appliance.

9E055FF5-A813-4C79-8B2B-C4CE0F6B764F.jpg

B6082F47-FDF2-48CE-AC07-00591F577C7C.jpg

Everything had came to a stand still. Wasted the last 3 days Waiting for the electrician to run all the wiring today before the rest of the crew can proceed. Spoken to Simon and he assure everything is on schedule ( how not to get worried when i have to vacant my present place in three week time ).Tomorrow will be chaos, electric/ aircon & Plastering will be going at the same time follow by painting and flooring next week. Will try to update with Pictures over the weekends.

Since i have no pictures of the work done over at my place. I shall post the chosen Cabinet laminate and bedroom doors.

D3312572-83A4-4FC3-AA33-6501CE6D07DB.jpg

I will be using the Porceain white laminate for the whole house. My Carpenters must be so happy.

066DF69A-512A-4BD2-B232-990189EE20E1.jpg

I'm actually torn between design of 6P and 4P. In the end, i chosen 6P. Reason, it's not that common and i prefer the number 6 ( will explain in the later stages )

Edited by looprevil

Wife wanted a small custom vanity with drawers in the bathroom and was advised not to by Simon. Reason given proper maintenance and care needed. Not wanting the normal ones with the sink on top with two open doors below. I went online and manage to find a full stainless steel piece with drawers with a solid stone top. Seller made my day nicer to include the sink / tap and drainer all in below S$100 before shipping.

Ps. Mirror include

2BEE9824-4EA9-4306-B564-9F7DD085B54B_1.p

Edited by looprevil

After a late long discussion with simon and electrician. We manage to agree on an amount that is acceptable to all parties. I have edited away the posting on the first quotation based on they are willing to neg. One inportant thing in Reno for future new home buyers, stand firm and get a second quote for comparison if you think the charges are too unreasonable. Don't blindly believe and follow your ID sub-con words. Wiring will begin this Saturday.

Edited by looprevil

As I'm not working today, I Headed down to Gary office to buy the lightings. Turn out there is no stock for the down lights I wanted. Later in the day, Gary inform that a parcel from DHL will be arriving and he will be delivering my purchased items to my place. Great customer service. Thumps up.

CFDA9B68-7629-4911-B2F6-6A141B2B5467.jpg

After a late long discussion with simon and electrician. We manage to agree on an amount that is acceptable to all parties. I have edited away the posting on the first quotation based on they are willing to neg. One inportant thing in Reno for future new home buyers, stand firm and get a second quote for comparison if you think the charges are too unreasonable. Don't blindly believe and follow your ID sub-con words. Wiring will begin this Saturday.

I saw your quotation before you removed it. I recall you specified Cat 5 or 5e for your cables. You might want to consider Cat 6. Cat 5e is rated up to 1Gbps while Cat 6 is rated up to 10Gbps. Singapore ISPs are already offering broadband speeds up to 2Gbps. It is a matter of time before 1GBps becomes the minimum speed.

I saw your quotation before you removed it. I recall you specified Cat 5 or 5e for your cables. You might want to consider Cat 6. Cat 5e is rated up to 1Gbps while Cat 6 is rated up to 10Gbps. Singapore ISPs are already offering broadband speeds up to 2Gbps. It is a matter of time before 1GBps becomes the minimum speed.

Hi Toh. the cat 5e cable was suggested to me by the electrician. I'm a light user, mainly surfing and streaming on weekends. Maybe I should call my contractor to re-quote to cat 6 cable. Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciate.