Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yourliverisBLACK3310

Dream Parkedge (hougang)

Finally we have settle down with our designer! And we are now waiting for our 1st 3d drawing which will be releasing next week! 

Cant wait to see what it turn out to be. Will be updating further if we have any good deal or direct deal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our first in love fridge and aircon which is black color !!! 

I have to check with my designer about the size of the fridge which is sufficient enough to slot in the kitchen and not affecting his design

For the aircon design me and my hub prefer black and which will not affect the overall outlook of the place! 

Love it! 

*due to my work might not be so consistent like how others to blog and update the journey! 

Bear with me ah! :):P

large.572b2c77063c6_fridgeblack.JPGlarge.572b2c76b97fd_AirConBlack.JPGs

Hey fellow Parkedger! Looking forward to see photos!! Feeling excited for you :)

Our floorplan is exactly in the mirroring orientation of yours, all the dimensions are the same

Don't mind PM me your ID contacts and the company he is in ? So far i have gotten 3-4 quotations and some times i can't help but feeling dubious in their generic quotations, when sometimes you can actually see the missing items/hidden costs (this will determine whether they are gonna be strike off) before meeting up. It is still quite early for us to engage any ID, so i'm on the lookout for potential and trustworthy ID through forums and through word of mouth. 

Edited by eniver0811

7 hours ago, eniver0811 said:

Hey fellow Parkedger! Looking forward to see photos!! Feeling excited for you :)

Our floorplan is exactly in the mirroring orientation of yours, all the dimensions are the same

Don't mind PM me your ID contacts and the company he is in ? So far i have gotten 3-4 quotations and some times i can't help but feeling dubious in their generic quotations, when sometimes you can actually see the missing items/hidden costs (this will determine whether they are gonna be strike off) before meeting up. It is still quite early for us to engage any ID, so i'm on the lookout for potential and trustworthy ID through forums and through word of mouth. 

Hey fellow Parkedger! 

Really!!! Which block are you staying?

I thought our collection of key is already consider the latest haha. Ours is in 473D. So you guys key haven release yet ? 

Actually I prefer during later stage than will let others people know the name of my designer and his company because this is just the beginning stage for us to work with him yet? Currently the journey with him is still a fruitful want but we never know what happen at the middle stage or later stage still so hope you understand! :D

4 hours ago, yourliverisBLACK3310 said:

Hey fellow Parkedger! 

Really!!! Which block are you staying?

I thought our collection of key is already consider the latest haha. Ours is in 473D. So you guys key haven release yet ? 

Actually I prefer during later stage than will let others people know the name of my designer and his company because this is just the beginning stage for us to work with him yet? Currently the journey with him is still a fruitful want but we never know what happen at the middle stage or later stage still so hope you understand! :D

Hello~~ We are on block C and getting our keys next Saturday as we deferred in March (actually all of us from block C should have gotten our keys), just that we got it late

Sure i will follow this thread for updates :)

On 5/6/2016 at 11:13 PM, eniver0811 said:

Hello~~ We are on block C and getting our keys next Saturday as we deferred in March (actually all of us from block C should have gotten our keys), just that we got it late

Sure i will follow this thread for updates :)

Wish you all the best !

Went to tiles shop last night at Balastier. The tiles that my designer selected was the 3 tiles below!

large.572e1c57d0556_toiletflooring.JPG

This is our flooring for our 2 toilets and we really in love with this tiles! :wub:

large.572e1c574852f_Optionaltoiletfloor.JPG

This is one of the optional choice if our first choice is not available. God bless us please :( 

large.572e1c5661179_KitchenTiles.JPG

This will be the tiles between my kitchen cabinet! I cant wait to see this peranakan tiles all over my kitchen! The grain and vein of the tiles is black and white and is nearer to our theme hehehe!